Guess who are Brazilians going to support next sunday?

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
I wouldn't mind the midget nation winning actually, a lot of my friends wouldn't too

3rd title is still far away from 5

If Germans win, they'll obviously repeat in 2018 with the WC being in Europe, and that's our supremacy gone forever..

Cal?

CR7 fan
I wouldn't mind the midget nation winning actually, a lot of my friends wouldn't too

If Germans win, they'll obviously repeat in 2018 with the WC being in Europe, and that's our supremacy gone forever..
Considering they failed to win the one in Germany, I'm not sure why they'd obviously win one in Europe. :confused:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Nice photo of Podolski and Valbuena.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout

Thought Brazilians would see it as an absolute nightmare of a WC if Argentina went there and won it in your own back yard.

You would never hear the end of it, and they'd taunt you with it for decades.

To get demolished 1-7 in the SF and then see Argentina win the WC afterward... Stephen King couldn't come up with a worse scenario for a proud footballing nation.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
Thought Brazilians would see it as an absolute nightmare of a WC if Argentina went there and won it in your own back yard.

You would never hear the end of it, and they'd taunt you with it for decades.

To get demolished 1-7 in the SF and then see Argentina win the WC afterward... Stephen King couldn't come up with a worse scenario for a proud footballing nation.
Actually it would be worse to lose them in the finals.. seeing them beat someone else doesn't really bother me much

Neymar announced he was supporting Argentina btw

PedroMendez

Acolyte
Neymar supports Argentina, because Messi and Mascherano are his teammates. That said I dont think that there is anything wrong with supporting them. Its just football.

Jammydodger7

I'm very surprised to hear Brazilians supporting Argentina! If Argentina win the WC in Brazil, they'll never hear the end of it!

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Actually it would be worse to lose them in the finals.. seeing them beat someone else doesn't really bother me much

Neymar announced he was supporting Argentina btw
Didn't he specify that he wants Messi to win and not Argentina in general?

slim

Tbh not every Brazilian wants Germany to win. A few have said they would like Argentina to win due to the South American factor. Naturally though you would expect the majority to favour Germany.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
The vast majority of Brazilians (myself included) want Germany to win. Argies winning on home soil would be an absolute catastrophe.

Red smarties

If the german win, they will say thanks, go home and start preparing for the next event.

The argentinians will soooo rub it in, for an eternity, if they win. just like they will forever celebrate the 1986 'hand of god' goal like a devine event rather than the cheating it was.

No event in the next 100 years of brazilian football will make up for the fact that Argentina celebrated in a celestial colored Maracana, after the brazilian people had paid the bill for the most expensiv argentinian party ever.

Momochiru