Gun control

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
America - Lets change everything we do to counter mass shootings, except for removing the weapons that allow the shootings to be undertaken in the first place.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I've said it before and I'll say it again - America as a culture is an absolute cess pit - the worst in the developed world. Absolutely in the pocket of big business, utterly corrupt and morally bankrupt. People there are brainwashed from birth that they are living in a great country and they are 'free'. The place disgusts me.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The religious nature of America is really ridiculous these days. How on earth can one of the most advanced nations in the world be claiming God as their solution to everything?
Because they have not seperated church and state. Also their version of Christianity is twisted in the extreme (at least the version that the Republicans seem to dwell in). The real gods in America are greed, selfishness and hatred.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
I've said it before and I'll say it again - America as a culture is an absolute cess pit - the worst in the developed world. Absolutely in the pocket of big business, utterly corrupt and morally bankrupt. People there are brainwashed from birth that they are living in a great country and they are 'free'. The place disgusts me.
I'm married to one that won't leave. She's scared of anything that's not America. So what do I do?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I'm married to one that won't leave. She's scared of anything that's not America. So what do I do?
I dont know mate - the only reason she is scared is because she is living in the most paranoid country on earth - Americans appear to be scared of everything - their neighbours, muslims, black people, the government etc. etc. - it's all built up and pumped into their news and tv on a daily basis - backed of course by the NRA who want people to live in fear to enable the insane gun laws. I'd be shitting myself if I thought that anybody close to me at any point could pull out a gun.

That is no way to live and it is not like that in other western countries. America is a joke.

Billy Blaggs

I dont know mate - the only reason she is scared is because she is living in the most paranoid country on earth - Americans appear to be scared of everything - their neighbours, muslims, black people, the government etc. etc. - it's all built up and pumped into their news and tv on a daily basis - backed of course by the NRA who want people to live in fear to enable the insane gun laws. I'd be shitting myself if I thought that anybody close to me at any point could pull out a gun.
Guns are normal to me now. Like a toy

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
No I'm from England. It weirds me out that I've become this way
Ah ok - apologies, assumed you were American. This does kinda emphasise my point though - the culture and media over there are so geared around fear and holding up the gun as the only way to secure your safety within the country that even outsiders can get influenced if they spend much time over there. Imagine what it must be like to have grown up in it.

Billy Blaggs

Ah ok - apologies, assumed you were American. This does kinda emphasise my point though - the culture and media over there are so geared around fear and holding up the gun as the only way to secure your safety within the country that even outsiders can get influenced if they spend much time over there. Imagine what it must be like to have grown up in it.
I repel. Guns are death and nothing else.
You want a gun then go shoot a target.

Not a good damn person!

GiddyUp

But guns don't kill people.
Yes the feck they do
The 14 year old that shot up is family in Alabama is a great example of that. Without the gun in the house there is a very high chance of survival by dropkicking that little cnut in the face.

GiddyUp

Is a sad fact that I am thinking about home school for my boy.
I think a lot about that, every minute my kids are in school in fact. But I would rather multiple quick escape routes in my children's school than bulletproof backpacks or armed teachers.
Lockdown doors would give me piece of mind but how can they do that when they cut billions every year. I don't want my children to be educated in such a building but as we have seen and will inevitably see in the foreseeable future is that this bullshit can happen anywhere and the only real solution is to go after the guns.

Billy Blaggs

I think a lot about that, every minute my kids are in school in fact. But I would rather multiple quick escape routes in my children's school than bulletproof backpacks or armed teachers.
Lockdown doors would give me piece of mind but how can they do that when they cut billions every year. I don't want my children to be educated in such a building but as we have seen and will inevitably see in the foreseeable future is that this bullshit can happen anywhere and the only real solution is to go after the guns.
Did you see the texts I got the other day?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Or move to another country that isn't utterly fecked. I honestly wouldn't bring a family up there.

Billy Blaggs

Like oh we got a school shooter. My fecking life fell out my legs when she said emergency. Omg he's dead.

There wouldn't be a Billy Blaggs of that ever happened because I would buy a gun and kill every mother fecker. Then blow my brains out