Gun control

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Just read the replies.

It's fecking sickening the lengths they will go to to excuse the numbers. 'Take out the suicides" 'But fentanyl' 'He left out WWII' 'In that time there have been 83 million abortions'

It's fecking pathetic. Really made me angry tbh and I haven't got wound up by a post or Tweet for a long time now, but that lot pissed me right off :lol: :lol:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Exceptionalism. Gotta kill our own to maintain it.
We always suspected the West were going to do some sort of population culling eventually. Never in my wildest imagination did I think it would be on Americans, white ones at that! :eek:

*If we forget their foreign policies for a second.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
We always suspected the West were going to do some sort of population culling eventually. Never in my wildest imagination did I think it would be on Americans, white ones at that! :eek:

Hey now, those numbers also include minorities shot by police.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Looks like another AI generated photo to be fair.
I remember seeing this one a couple of years ago in amongst a half dozen others that could have all been AI, but could also totally be real.

I have a colleague who has at least 18 AR platforms. & over 40 overall. He doesn’t know the exact number as his father died recently & bequeathed him a bunch & he hasn’t rectified the totals yet.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I remember seeing this one a couple of years ago in amongst a half dozen others that could have all been AI, but could also totally be real.

I have a colleague who has at least 18 AR platforms. & over 40 overall. He doesn’t know the exact number as his father died recently & bequeathed him a bunch & he hasn’t rectified the totals yet.
How much is an AR?

Dr. Dwayne

The guy's head looks really weird is all. I know this was a fad recently to put them all out and take a picture, though.

Last edited:

RedDevilQuebecois

This is how you protest to demand changes. They did it yesterday, they do it today, and they will keep on going until Vucic's government yields.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Wow, just wow!

Edit....

The comments. Is it me or since Elon took over, have more people felt emboldened to come out and say whatever they want/are thinking? It seems there are just so many more racist comments than before. It's fecking upsetting to see and read, it's 2023 ffs.

Last edited:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
800 children killed by guns just this year alone? So far!!

As a comparison we are still reeling from 134 children that were shot and killed by terrorists in Pakistan in 2014!! This is a dodgy third world country currently undergoing military dictatorship and fascism again.

I can't tell which is which anymore.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
100% she was enraged at the (fake) story of the American Flag not being above the Pride flag at the White House since it was a violation of flag protocol.....
That will be their Christmas card picture for years.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The same people promoting this want to increase the voting age.

Dr. Dwayne

Seems a little young to be two fisting it, especially as her index finger can't yet reach the trigger. I also disagree with throwing the empty pistol on the ground.

RedDevilQuebecois

Excellent, Gavin. Excellent.

The only thing missing now would be graphic pictures of ammunition-made damage. Those should be on ammo boxes.