Happy Birthday Sir Alex!

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
There are not enough words to describe this amazing man. What a privilege it was to watch him steer this club, title after title, and build some of the best teams the world has ever seen. The way he orchestrated press conferences and interviews to gain that extra edge over his competitors, the incredible aura he had that meant he was both feared and lauded by anyone that dealt with him. The reputation he built for this club across the world. Now, to know i was there to witness it all, and to tell my grandchildren all about him when they speak his name, and to try and do the man justice in explaining just how much of a genius he was and is. I love him.

Happy Birthday Sir Alex.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
The best and last of his kind.

Legend doesn't do him justice... he made Utd what it is.

I'd be 100% in favour of making having him tattooed on your chest a condition of signing for Utd.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Mr Manchester United. Took me a long time to fall in love with this club again without him in it.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Happy Birthday to the greatest of them all. And how all of us miss him being our manager. Absolute genius.

Ole's screen

Supports
KC Chiefs
Happy Birthday to the boss! I hope he gets to see us win a title under Ole. I feel terrible for this man watching his legacy sputter in his absence, and I hope when he finally goes he goes with us having found another long term manager knowing his legacy is secured.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's funny looking at the club with and without Sir Alex. It feels like two completely different lives for the same thing. Sometimes it unnerves me that he's not our manager because anyone else in that seat just seems off. Other times it feels like those days of being fortunate enough to watch us winning every year under him, feel a distant memory.

Morpheus 7

Great thread, in respect of one of the God's among us. Legend doesn't do the man justice, footballing God. In Fergie we trust, Amen.

RUCK4444

Happy Birthday Sir Alex.

The man who set the bar for Manchester United, we will forever chase a piece of what you gave us as fans.

The man is Manchester United. We owe him so much.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Happy birthday boss. I hope your wish will be that United will be back among serious title contenders again for many many years and decades, starting this season.

Slade

The absolute greatest.. Happy Birthday to the Legend.. Thanks for the memories

Fridge chutney

I miss him so much in the technical area, but it always brings a smile to my face seeing him in the stands.

gajender

Happy Birthday Sir Alex it would be an understatement to say United haven't been same without him.

Okey

To the greatest ever manager... Happy birthday Sir!!!

RashyForPM

Happy birthday to the King. The greatest of all time, player or manager. May he be granted good health and happiness by God.

I’m sure he loved that Rashford winner in injury time :drool:

zenith

Happy birthday and a long and healthy life to the man, the legend, the GOAT.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Happy birthday boss! Take good care of your health. Thanks for everything. Greatest of all time.

BlackBen

Happy birthday to an immortal amongst mere mortals when it comes to football managers. The greatest to ever do it.

Really appreciate the memories he gave us and I wish him good health and long life to see us win number 26. Come on Fergie!!! :devil: ;)

Irrational.

Happy Birthday Sir Alex. Wishing him many more years of good health.

His absence at the club is felt every day. It has been a long seven years.

Red & White

Happy Birthday, Sir Alex! Would love to see the TV camera zoom in on him as he sits smiling in the stands as we lift the Premier League trophy! If it’s not this season then hopefully next!

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
He's outlasted death, he's immortal.
A king among men.
Happy birthday Boss.