Harry “Cheat” Kane

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
no one listen to pogue, he’s off his tits on suppositories.

Lecland07

He hit him in the face.

I don't get the sudden outrage. Have you only started watching football?

ForeverRed1

He has always been the darling of the media and the pundits, and has always managed to escape criticism - until yesterday to be honest.

Yesterday's actions were quite cringeworthy.
If he comes to united that will change overnight.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Biggest cheat in the league and has been for years.

He gets off with everything because he’s the England captain though.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
No way for me. Trying to get another player sent off is a different level of shithousery to trying to win a free-kick/penalty. Even more so when it’s all your fault that the bout of handbags kicked off in the first place.
I suppose my thinking is - for Kane to do what he did there has to be fault from the other party. If they don't raise their hands to the face Kane doesn't get the chance to cheat. Its a sending off offence whether the other guy makes a tit of himself or not.

Diving is attempting to cheat a player making an honest attempt at a tackle. Way worse in my book, but we've all become desensitised to it because it's such a common occurrence now.

rajds89

The media are already targeting him in preparation for his Man Utd career. Welcome Harry.

Jack-C20

Whilst it’s extremely embarrassing I thought it was just accepted these days. Was much said about Lamela a couple of years ago from anyone other than United fans?

You probably see it five times a game where a player is blocked off with an arm, hand slightly touches their face and then they sit down for a couple of minutes whilst looking for blood on their lip which never turns up.

I suppose more is made of it when a big decision is made because of it. Bit like diving happens all over the pitch but only really gets spoke about when it results in a penalty.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Did anybody notice the attempt at eye-gouging in the first half, can't remember which Everton player did it? The Decoure incident was minor and yes, the fall by Kane was entirely theatrical, but the way the hand went into a claw wasnt great going in someone's face. Definite red, though Kane himself was fairly out of control in the incidents leading up to it. That was quite a dark yellow he got.

whitbyviking

I hate it when England players shithouse, drives me mad. But I found it fantastic when the Scottish players did it versus Spain.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Just looks like standard sh*thousery you see week in week out in every game.

No where near as cool as the Richarlison sh*thousery then the player sliding in and taking his legs out :lol:

Krny

Supports
Celtic Football Club
Yeah. Not sure what's unusual about yesterday.
Nothing unusual, he's always at it. I don't see why people can't call this cheating out, just because a lot of players do it ,doesn't mean it doesn't need called out. I called out my own team's players for doing it. It's disgraceful. Kyogo was particularly bad for it when he first joined us.
Kieran Tierney was horrible for it at celtic too. I would have called them out regularly and took the abuse from my own fans who wanted to defend it.

Keep calling this stuff out, it needs eradicated.

Slightly off topic but
The worst things in football for me are diving/faking injury (same thing to me) , and similarly that thing defenders do when they go towards the touchline and wait for the striker to breath on them then collapse. Referee buys it every single time. This needs to stop, book the defender for falling on purpose. Make them have to use their strength, they're big boys.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Not a good look, and glad Kane is finally being called out on his antics. But that's part of the game these days, unfortunately.

He's ready to join Bruno, Casemiro, Rashford and Antony with his theatrics. Oh, how they'll hate us once Kane joins the club. :lol:

Wilt

Absolute bollocks! Kane going down is exactly what 99% would have done.

He‘s exactly the player Utd desperately needs, ffs get him signed!

croadyman

Not a good look, and glad Kane is finally being called out on his antics. But that's part of the game these days, unfortunately.

He's ready to join Bruno, Casemiro, Rashford and Antony with his theatrics. Oh, how they'll hate us once Kane joins the club. :lol:
Yeah like someone said the other day it's comparable to a big heel turn in WWE

croadyman

Absolute bollocks! Kane going down is exactly what 99% would have done.

He‘s exactly the player Utd desperately needs, ffs get him signed!
Yeah can get involved with the build up and proven goalscorer over many years

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Never not at it.

As @noodlehair said, he even managed to get his own player booked by being such a cheating little bitch after Martinez gently nudged him in the back. The worst bit was holding his back and pretending he had somehow been injured. This fecking guy...
It's fine, no one will remember him in 10 years time, the only memorable thing he achieved in his career was nearly scoring as many as Shearer and he was so useless he couldn't even do that. After failing to do the one thing his entire career was about, he's fecked off to Germany to win the Bundesliga which is about the equivalent of the Vanarama North.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I just don't like watching him play. He's on the floor all the time forcing the game to stop, or moaning at the ref, or trying to con cheap penalties. He's never actually won anything so I don't really get what the point of any of it is.

He had the thing at Tottenham where he'd take all their freekicks despite being laughably bad at them, because (I can only guess) his ego was too precious to leave them for anyone else...and mysteriously Tottenham suddenly look like a football team again without him, having spent the 5 years prior gradually turning into an enabling resource for Kane to do whatever he wants.

He went on TV and did an interview with Gary Neville about how he wanted to leave Tottenham, while still at Tottenham, and being paid by Tottenham, and then ended up not leaving Tottenham that year, and then the media had to try and paint it as "Professional" behavior because he's England captain.

I just think he's a bit of an idiot.

Maybe being surrounded by players who are more interested in winning trophies than how many goals Harry Kane scores will actually help him realise that he'll still score the goals regardless.

ShinjiNinja26

He’s always been a diving little bitch. He drops to the floor as soon as someone so much as breathes on him. I also hate when he backs his arse into an opposing player when they’re jumping up to win a header, he could easily cause serious injury if they land wrong and he’s the worst offender for it.