Harry Kane - best English player?

tomaldinho1

I think he’s the GOAT at buying freekicks - it’s genuinely such a skill. Touch him at your peril as a defender. Any time we’re under pressure and the ball goes up to him, he 9/10 times relieves the pressure by backing in and going down or stepping across a defender to win a foul. Add in he’s a great finisher and he’s a nightmare for defenders.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He even did a one-two with Schmeichel so people couldn't throw something ridiculous like 'oh but he scored a pen" at him when he eventually wins the golden boot. Used his laser eyes to control Schmeichel's mind.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Luke Shaw is the best English player. Kane is a clever player though and an excellent all round 9. He just looks so incredibly slow though, his feet look like they are stuck in treacle, and his style of dribbling is to ‘get his body in front of his man’ and then fall over. My opinion of him is lower than the concensus, although I rate him highly. I expect him to get no change against Italy, except maybe scoring a spot kick or something.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
His weight of pass is surprisingly world class, what a player, considering how non reliant on speed he is i could seem him continue to be great well into his 30s.
Won't suit us at this point but you sure as hell know Fergie would have jumped on every chance to get him.

Caesar2290

His weight of pass is surprisingly world class, what a player, considering how non reliant on speed he is i could seem him continue to be great well into his 30s.
Won't suit us at this point but you sure as hell know Fergie would have jumped on every chance to get him.
Fergie would have broken the British transfer record for him and brought him over instead of Lukaku. He would have also brought over Son, Vertoghen.. oh and Delle Ali:nervous:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Great players adapt to losing pace just fine. It's the loss in reaction times, agility and quickness that are the killers. And Kane is as reliant on those as anybody

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
With his 50th goal for England, Kane moves past Bobby Charlton into 2nd place re. England's all-time top goal-scorer. Only a matter of time before he takes top spot from Rooney ... just 4 more goals to go.

Last edited:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
With his 50th goal for England, Kane moves past Bobby Charlton into 2nd place as England's all-time top goal-scorer. Only a matter of time before he takes top spot from Rooney ... just 4 more goals to go.
Only trophy you guys will celebrate, by a player that doesn't even want to be with you anymore.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Wish we could get him for the mere fact that he becomes the top scorer with us :lol: