Harry Kane MBE | Performances

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Looking very jaded and needs a rest. Which makes not having Vinicius on the bench a but confusing, unless he is injured or something.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wait, people are only now giving him credit for something that was clear since his breakout season?

Kane has always been a fantastic passer. Best english player i've seen in my life, and it's not even a hard call despite rooney's undeniable greatness
:lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
His glass ankles will end his career early I think.

cyberman

I think hes just going for the ball there tbf. Its when the defender is on the air and he backs in thats the problem

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I think hes just gojng for the ball there tbf. Its when the defender is on the air and he backs in thats the problem
Agree. What he normally does is awful but there's nothing wrong with that particular incident

K stand Red

As good as he may be, I think anyone thinking of buying him with the added Levvy tax that would be included as well as being English etc may not be money well spent as I don't foresee with all the ankle problems and his physique a long term career

AgentSmith

If someone constantly initiates contact with defenders to try and buy a foul in such a cynical (and dangerous) way, and gets injured in the process, there's hardly going to be much sympathy for that player.

Combine that with Kane's susceptibility to injuries and it was a disaster waiting to happen. For either him or whichever defender he'd decided to barge into this time.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The referees aren’t doing anything to stop him, so I don’t think theres much wrong with being glad he’s hurt himself rather than someone else.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bad time for the injury, Spurs got Chelsea and Man. City in league and a tricky away tie at Everton before he likely gets back so could be way behind in league by time he returns.

Son is usually good when they move him centrally but he hardly had a kick second half last night so possibly could make an argument Son needs a Dele Ali type right behind him to ping in balls to run onto.

romufc

Just me or is Kane good for an injury pretty much every season?
He does play alot of football. He had to come of the bench against Wycombe too.

He has ankle issues every season, its up to the manager to manage him.

manuchamp88

As good as he may be, I think anyone thinking of buying him with the added Levvy tax that would be included as well as being English etc may not be money well spent as I don't foresee with all the ankle problems and his physique a long term career
Realistically, if anyone's going to buy him, it's only City. We have other priorities, PSG would have to sell Mbappe (who no-one apart from City can afford), Liverpool don't need him and could only possibly afford him if they sold Salah, Madrid and Barca are broke, Bayern are frugal with their money, and Chelsea have already spent so much on recent transfers plus there's the rivalry.

JohnnyLaw

Realistically, if anyone's going to buy him, it's only City. We have other priorities, PSG would have to sell Mbappe (who no-one apart from City can afford), Liverpool don't need him and could only possibly afford him if they sold Salah, Madrid and Barca are broke, Bayern are frugal with their money, and Chelsea have already spent so much on recent transfers plus there's the rivalry.
If anything this season’s shown that we need a quality attacker and CF. Kane’s almost scored as many goals as our entire forward line this year and we’re one of the best teams so far. The only question is do we wait, or go straight for Haaland instead, which is probably the wiser move.

Harry Kane must be getting anxious over there though, 28 years old this year and Tottenham are looking no more likely to make the step up any time soon.