Harry Kane | "I will be staying at Tottenham this summer and will be 100% focused on helping the team achieve success."

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I just cant warm to the mouth breathing cheat, they way he deliberately takes players out in a very dangerous was makes me really not want him here.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Sheringham 2.0, mate! He's going to come here, win everything, hold 3 fingers up away to Arsenal after another treble, go back to Spurs, and finally be subbed off against us at Old Trafford and go to sit on our bench instead of Spurs'.
:lol:

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Id support him, because he'd be in our shirt, but Id feel dirty doing it, he is a thoroughly unlikable little shit, cant stand him.
Falls under the 'Shits in Football' ruling. Our shit = we love him, your shit = we hate the cnut.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Falls under the 'Shits in Football' ruling. Our shit = we love him, your shit = we hate the cnut.
Yeah, I made my peace with rooney for ten years plus, Im sure I could find enough antacids to cope with mr bean for two or three.

gza the genius

We stand absolutely no chance of getting him unless a) he throws a fit and specifically demands to come here b) we give them silly money. Neither of these things are going to happen. Absolutely zero chance of it.

Water Melon

Anyone noticed how Kane was trying to lean with his back over Maguire to win the duel and was pushed away? This is exactly how you deal with this.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Well, took Harry big part of his career to learn he's going nowhere in Spurs. If he'll stay, then I'll still respect him as a striker... as long as he'll keep melting down the whole AFTV.

Roy Keane knows something.
Roy simply likes him and I'd be very surprised if Ole doesn't rate him in PL.

Mihai

Spurs have gone down in my estimation a lot since Jose took charge. I always used to respect them. My grandad supported them. Now they’re just a team on cnuts

I don’t want us doing anything to improve them. I think they’ll be a better team next season with £100m to invest rather than an unhappy and wasted Harry Kane
How would you feel if it were us or, for example, city to fund their rebuild?

diarm

Who gives a shit about giving Spurs money? It's not like they're going to do anything with it.

We gave them loads of money for Sheringham, Carrick and Berbatov as well. The 3 lads have 10 league titles, 2 European cups, 2 FA cups and a handful of league cups, club world cups and charity shields to show for it.

What do Spurs have to show for the money?

Borys

Statistics Wizard
So you've not noticed how rubbish we've been since Pogba has been out? Just look at the away game at AC Milan. That sums it up perfectly.

Bruno and Pogba make Manchester United when playing together...not one or the other.
We've been rubbish without Pogba, we've been rubbish with Pogba at times this season. It's not the point, you said they "impact each other game", what I find interesting but don't see any evidence supporting that claim so would be nice if you explained why you think so. Goal against Milan is a good example of Pogba skills and Fernandes awareness, which is all about individual quality but nothing more.

IMO the 4-2-2-2 works because Pogba plays higher up, that's it. There is no special cooperation with Bruno.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I just cant warm to the mouth breathing cheat, they way he deliberately takes players out in a very dangerous was makes me really not want him here.
Did we all miss the irony given your name is 'Sparky', one of the most tenacious, aggressive and sometimes downright player's we've had?:lol:

Inigo Montoya

Who knows. At the moment he's the Vice Captain and main man of a notoriously soft team. Let's see where he is next season.
Well you clearly have privy to his psychological make up given that you stated that he's mentally ill equipped to play for Utd.

Many players have left the 'nortoriously soft team' that is Spurs and done very well at other clubs: Bale, Walker to name but 2. I believe we got a certain Michael Carrick from the underachievers; didn't stop him being a lynchpin of our midfield for many a season.

Look, I can get why you and others don't like him but to pull baseless psych evaluations out of thin air is a bit silly.

Inigo Montoya

The kind of trickery Martial can display is miles away from Kane's, I wouldn't compare those two in almost any sense.
The kind of trickery Martial can display is definitely miles away at the moment...it's often every other season!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Kane would probably win us the league as we are today. However, players like Cavani & Pogba are a massive doubt to be here next year.
If the Glazers really wanted to kick on, they'd put £200m down this summer and sign Sancho and Kane.

A front 3 of Rashford/Kane/Sancho with Martial/Greenwood/Amad rotating in, could be a great attacking side.
He’d be great here, and as many said would take us to the next level and make us serious title contenders for the first time in almost a decade

Problem is I don’t want us funding a Spurs rebuild when it’s clear that Mourinho will keep wasting Kane anyway

And I can’t see any team touching the asking price, unless PSG (Poch) take an interest
A spurs rebuild will just end up like what happened with the Bale money.

You can buy 5/6 players if you want but it's highly unlikely they'll give Kanes impact on the team.

Well you clearly have privy to his psychological make up given that you stated that he's mentally ill equipped to play for Utd.

Many players have left the 'nortoriously soft team' that is Spurs and done very well at other clubs: Bale, Walker to name but 2. I believe we got a certain Michael Carrick from the underachievers; didn't stop him being a lynchpin of our midfield for many a season.

Look, I can get why you and others don't like him but to pull baseless psych evaluations out of thin air is a bit silly.
Bale and Carrick both left for bigger things within 2 years from their breakout seasons. Kane has been competing for the Golden Boot for 7 years now. If he doesn't go this summer it's perfectly valid to question his ambition and mentality.

red thru&thru

We've been rubbish without Pogba, we've been rubbish with Pogba at times this season. It's not the point, you said they "impact each other game", what I find interesting but don't see any evidence supporting that claim so would be nice if you explained why you think so. Goal against Milan is a good example of Pogba skills and Fernandes awareness, which is all about individual quality but nothing more.

IMO the 4-2-2-2 works because Pogba plays higher up, that's it. There is no special cooperation with Bruno.
Yeah, we're better to unlock teams when both are playing, as they have that something different. When teams have only one of these two to worry about, it's easier. West Ham away is another show how poor the first half was without Bruno, but then when Bruno came on, Pogba and Bruno combined well and scored and created goals.

Players and formations go hand in hand. You don't need Yorke Cole combinations to see why we're a better team with both Pogba & Bruno playing, than when one isn't.

red thru&thru

If the Glazers really wanted to kick on, they'd put £200m down this summer and sign Sancho and Kane.

A front 3 of Rashford/Kane/Sancho with Martial/Greenwood/Amad rotating in, could be a great attacking side.
Sadly, Glazers would seem it cheaper to just qualify for the CL than to win leagues or CL's. Would cost them more in bonuses.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sadly, Glazers would seem it cheaper to just qualify for the CL than to win leagues or CL's. Would cost them more in bonuses.
i’d like to think 1 of their teams seeing success recently in the NFL super bowl might spur them onto wanting their global giant to do the same, here’s hoping.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Yeah, we're better to unlock teams when both are playing, as they have that something different. When teams have only one of these two to worry about, it's easier. West Ham away is another show how poor the first half was without Bruno, but then when Bruno came on, Pogba and Bruno combined well and scored and created goals.

Players and formations go hand in hand. You don't need Yorke Cole combinations to see why we're a better team with both Pogba & Bruno playing, than when one isn't.
Well I'm not so sure about that because you effectively sacrifice one attacking player to accommodate Pogba (who plays very offensive in that formation). Don't get me wrong, Pogba was very good last night, but for me it's him OR Bruno.

IMO we would be a better team if rotated those two more often.

red thru&thru

Well I'm not so sure about that because you effectively sacrifice one attacking player to accommodate Pogba (who plays very offensive in that formation). Don't get me wrong, Pogba was very good last night, but for me it's him OR Bruno.

IMO we would be a better team if rotated those two more often.
Surely it's more sensible to play these two creative players, especially against the low block teams?

SirScholes

Who gives a shit about giving Spurs money? It's not like they're going to do anything with it.

We gave them loads of money for Sheringham, Carrick and Berbatov as well. The 3 lads have 10 league titles, 2 European cups, 2 FA cups and a handful of league cups, club world cups and charity shields to show for it.

Savage and 100% correct

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

Love this.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Surely it's more sensible to play these two creative players, especially against the low block teams?
That's the question. Personally I'd rather give one spot to Greenwood. We'll definitely sign a striker this summer (assuming Cavani and Martial will be gone) so it's not so obvious to me that we should play both Bruno and Pogba. I also think we've overplayed Fernandes.

Lemon Moon

I would prefer Haaland because he is younger. Otherwise we would be lucky if he comes to united.
It's not likely IF we do manage to pull off a miracle and sign a genuine world class striker in Haaland that he and his agent will want to stay at United for more than a couple of years,
So in this case, I grade his age irrelevant.

Ibra No. 2 in my opinion, he'll flutter about Europe gaining as many signing on fees as possible.
That's why his agent INSISTS on him having a low release clause in his contract.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Armchair Psychologists do have access to that information, you don't seem to be in the know unfortunately

Lemon Moon

We have no idea if he'll want a release clause again. It was completely understandable when he made his last move, but with the numbers that we're talking about now I doubt any club will agree a release clause that isn't extremely high.
I believe that was the 'deal breaker' for us last time? (I may be wrong) If it was of such importance then, it likely will be again moving forward.

But yeah, we can't predict the future.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
I guess there goes his chances of breaking shearers record

Redcy

Ill post this everywhere, what about Greenwoods play as a CF suggests he can play there? As right forward yes, he looks like he has it, I really hoped we could move him to CF based on peoples assertions on the caf, but every time he plays there he looks dreadful, doesnt get into the box, and looks lost positionally, coming off that right side he looks like a genius.