6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Man Utd 4:3 Liverpool New

Leg-End

I thought he was brilliant in extra time, popping up as an attacking threat when he’s one of two defenders on the field.

Doracle

Despite being the only CB on the pitch was still popping up on the left wing. Awesome from the big man today. His dominance at the back was ridiculous.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Colossus tbh.

I've been one of the most critical but he's been immense. Thought he was going to score and was willing it in.

criticalanalysis

When the football is direct like today (from both sides), he's always been really good with his interceptions, headers and reading of the game.

Monster mentality that he's always shown in his entire time here.

Ibi Dreams

Like John Charles reincarnated today :lol: a one man defence and then popping up in the box, on the wing, you name it.

EI Beatle

he might not have had the armband on but that was a leaders performance from harry, box to box

jem

What a pleasant surprise he's been this year - my respect for him has risen exponentially.

Jerry Garcia

A great performance. Very unlucky with the deflected shot - not much you can do there. He was everywhere. Very happy for him.

dogwithabone

He was brilliant. He’s a great target up front when you’re chasing the game and looking for a knock down.

Eric_the_Red99

Immense performance, in attack as well as defence. Seemed to have covered every blade of grass by the end despite only coming on as sub. Should slot back in as first choice centre back now that he's fit again.

Strachan8

Like John Charles reincarnated today :lol: a one man defence and then popping up in the box, on the wing, you name it.
Before my time. A bit of the Steve Bruce about him today and of late. He is overdue a goal or two; winner in FA cup final extra time v City would be well deserved and allow him to leave on a high.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He was brilliant. He’s a great target up front when you’re chasing the game and looking for a knock down.
It's something we should probably utilise more often when we're chasing the game. Put him up front and get our other players just to make constant runs around him.

Hell, I'd be tempted just to start him up there next time Hojlund is out.

Oranges038

He was brilliant today.

That run in behind and pick out from Onana was something I never thought I'd see.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Played like Baresi today.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Great re-introduction to the fold.
Should be back in for the next game.

abailey123

His reaction when Antony scored- he’s looking at the bench thinking ‘what system are we playing here’. Who would have imagined us beating Liverpool with Maguire and Bruno at centre half

Red_Aaron

He changed the game for me

We spent too much of the game stepping off their front players giving them space to play around us. Harry actually engaged on the first ball and was aggressive and won every duel

Was dangerous in their box too

Fair play to him, with everything he faced last season he's performed admirably with limited game time this season. Deserves a lot of credit

SB16

Superb after coming on. Really held together the makeshift backline (whatever it was!) in extra time

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
He was an absolute 1 man juggernaut when he came on. I don't think he lost a duel?

Would have loved for this shot to have gone in, he deserved it.

When you see him play with such ferocity, and on the front foot you think he still has a future here.

FujiVice

The abuse he's had and ridicule he's faced from people throughout the word, where he became a meme for what a shit player is, adding to Ten Hag's treatment of him (dropping him, taking the arm band off him) all of that would have broken lesser players. He's a proper leader. Was sensational today.

Waynne

I love how he's silenced the haters and trolls even on social media channels :lol:

You gotta admire the character and determination from the guy. Well played Harry

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Would want him as one of our two main RCB's. Prefer him to Lindelof. Would start him against Brentford. Feel like apart from Martinez, he adds the most to the team out of the CB's. Can influence the team in different area's.