Harvey Elliott

Alabaster Codify7

I guarantee that this kid is going to be my most hated footballer on the planet by 2022. I just know it just from looking at him and the club he represents.

Classical Mechanic

I guarantee that this kid is going to be my most hated footballer on the planet by 2022. I just know it just from looking at him and the club he represents.
He's already acted the bellend on that Kane video but he's a kid really, still 16. Definitely fancies himself mind. I just get the feeling he isn't going to make it, although I thought that about Sancho for a while too.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
If this is really from his Mother then I'm lost for words..

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Ravel Morrison 2.0. And i base that only on the fact that his eyebrows rub me the wrong way.

joke aside, looks like he could be a good player. Hopefully not for Liverpool

Good player but seems like an absolute weapon off the field. I don't care if you're 16, that is some disturbingly possessive behavior. If that stuff from his mum is real it makes sense why he seems a bit of a cnut. We'll see if the attitude causes any problems with his development. Seems a huge talent when I've seen him play

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He's going down the Ravel route, each time this thread gets bumped you never know if its him doing something brilliant or absolutely stupid.

Shame to see talented kids being massive wankers. (Yes, you can be a 16 year old wanker).

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
This kid is looking absolute mustard for Blackburn. There’s more than a shade of Messi about his style.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
This kid is looking absolute mustard for Blackburn. There’s more than a shade of Messi about his style.
He looks great in the Championship and I'm hoping that he can step up to the level needed when he joins back up with Liverpool. It's a huge step but I think he has the quality to do it

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC
Elliott is technically sound, but I think he plays as a winger/inside forward in Liverpool's current system. He simply does not have the pace. More of an attacking midfielder if he could establish himself in that team.

He has the perfect manager in Tony Mowbray for his development

Classical Mechanic

Had a good loan, scored some nice goals and got 11 assists. Messi-esque finish today

Think he could become a very good player but people are going to hate him

Classical Mechanic

Klopp has been playing him in midfield in pre-season. Could be interesting for England. Any Scousers watched the games?

Reminds me a bit of Scholes in this video

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Klopp has been playing him in midfield in pre-season. Could be interesting for England. Any Scousers watched the games?

Reminds me a bit of Scholes in this video

Other than seemingly playing off the right?

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
He seemingly played all over the park yesterday, did his best work coming off of the right, was unlucky not to score with one that hit the Post/Crossbar.

jeepers

Looks more Arnautovic than Scholes if you ask me

That bit of skill to get the shot away was fantastic, just need a bit more bend.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
This young player looks very talented, might save Liverpool loads of money.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
If he’s able to play a box to box role coming off the right, he could link up well with TAA and Salah, especially exploiting any space left by teams concentrating on those 2. Still think it might make Liverpool too lightweight in midfield and susceptible to counters. But his creativity could well be something Liverpool have missed in midfield.

Classical Mechanic

If he’s able to play a box to box role coming off the right, he could link up well with TAA and Salah, especially exploiting any space left by teams concentrating on those 2. Still think it might make Liverpool too lightweight in midfield and susceptible to counters. But his creativity could well be something Liverpool have missed in midfield.
From what I can find Klopp has been playing him as a right sided 8 in this pre-season. As an England fan it would be great if he became a central midfielder as the last thing we need is another inside forward.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Think the boy is going to be a very good player as long as he continues to work hard & doesn't think he's made it already.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not sure if there's another thread for him but he's back in first team training after that nasty injury against Leeds. We we're playing a 4-3-3 with him in a number 10 role earlier in the season so maybe he'll slot back in there.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
He seemed like a very promising youngster pre injury. He had an exciting, elegant style of play.

That triangle he formed on the right side of the pitch with TAA and Salah was fun to see. Lots of quick interplay between the 3.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
There's going to be hell to pay when he rocks up to Kirkby in his left hand drive Ferrari. Klopp's probably going to hang him from one of those palm trees.