Has this been the worst 2 months in the last 10 years for United?

RedBanker

I love you Ole
The players are not motivated. Wonder whose job it is to motivate them.

jem

It may well be. For me, there have been 3 absolute capitulations in recent years: the end of 2018-19; last season under Rangnick, and this current stretch. Given that each has involved a different manager, it’s tempting to look at which players have been involved in all 3: De Gea, Shaw, Lindelof, McTominay, Fred, and Rashford. Maybe it’s time to recognize a pattern.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
It's only going to get worse!

Plus we have city to play in the cup final :(

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Simple. We tried to replace SAF with David Moyes.
Woodward is the common strain - 4 managers, similar poor results - one executive overseeing it all. He leaves and suddenly the club is looking like its building something again.

mu4c_20le

Woodward is the common strain - 4 managers, similar poor results - one executive overseeing it all. He leaves and suddenly the club is looking like its building something again.
And he fecked up the Klopp interview. The football gods even gave him a chance, no matter how undeserved.

Blood Mage

It is almost as though we won the league cup and the club collectively decided to put their feet up and light up a cigar ever since. Baffling collapse.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
You know I was just thinking we don’t have enough negative threads on here so I’m really glad you bumped this. Fair play.

tomaldinho1

It is almost as though we won the league cup and the club collectively decided to put their feet up and light up a cigar ever since. Baffling collapse.
Given what us armchair fans think about many of our players, I would not be surprised

Superunknown

Imagine thinking you've 'made it' after winning the League Cup. :lol: :lol:

Paul778

Bump. Possible been the worst 8 months of the last 10 years.
Why do we keep saying last 10 years? Before that it was Sir Alex...

Before that it was Atkinson and we had Robbo, Whiteside, Hughes, Strachen and others.. We won the odd cup but the play was far from dull - very enjoyable in fact.

Before that it was Sexton who i can just about remember but that was end to end too

So i really don't know how far back you have to go to find United playing football worse than they've played this season. Maybe when we were relegated in the mid 70s.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
More proof that this isn't just a bad patch or this seasons problem

204Red

We really haven't recovered emotionally or psychologically from that 0-7 stuffing we got from the scousers... we haven't been the same since on and off the pitch

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I certainly felt less optimistic during Ole's last couple of months, Louis's dark December, Moyes' whole reign, and when the Greenwood situation happened at the end of January in which Rangnick got feck all in the market to amend his snake squad. At least we can assume the sporting structure will be modernised soon. I guess it depends on where you are on the spectrum of thinking ETH is a charlatan or that he's a top manager in the making facing his biggest challenge.

IRELANDUNITED

The amount of knee jerk reactions genuinely is staggering, I honestly wonder if half the people that post on here have even followed United for the last 10 years.