Has this been the worst 2 months in the last 10 years for United?

Andy_Cole

We’re lucky we started on such a high with beating City, Barca and the league cup final. But since March we have had:

7-0 Liverpool
3-0 Sevilla
2-0 Newcastle
1-0 Brighton
1-0 West Ham
Then blowing 2 x 2-0 leads
Drawing vs bottom place 0-0

It’s been seriously bad.

SER19

We remain a team of cowards unfortunately. They build lots of credit when things are going well but the fact remains that they just don't have the bottle. To lose so predictably to brighton and west ham, to collapse to this extent from such a comfortable position, is contemptible. Apathy, laziness, a willingness to buy into excuses about fatigue and so on. We've deceived ourselves massively due to the run either side of world cup, but overall based on the last 2-3 months, we've marginally improved and the uncoachable things like attitude persist.

Really out of the current squad only Wan Bissaka, Shaw, Lindelof, Casemiro, Varane, Martinez and most of the time Fernandes can be said to have a winners approach, and out od that bunch theres a couple that probably aren't talented enough. We are riddled with bottlers and soft touches and big oafs like Antonio and Soucek absolutely love playing against us.

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
Can't believe it's been 10 years of absolute shit. Where did it all go wrong?

eire-red

We're a pathetically brittle team. 8 minutes added time and we didn't muster an ounce of pressure, nobody in the box gambling on something happening or looking to make something happen.

Pathetic. And then the clown in the net. Zero mental strength whatsoever.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
We’re lucky we started on such a high with beating City, Barca and the league cup final. But since March we have had:

7-0 Liverpool
3-0 Sevilla
2-0 Newcastle
1-0 Brighton
1-0 West Ham

It’s been seriously bad.
How old are you?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Did you miss last season?

Skills

Snitch
Id wait until the end of the season. We could have a record defeat in a cup final to top it off.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
No, not yet. There are too many fickle people suffering from amnesia. We've been way worse. Gosh, we've some the stupidest fans on the planet.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
And people expected us to win 6/8 of our remaining games. We will be lucky to win 2 more.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Last season under Rangnick was shite - didnt even watch the matches.

What we need is new owners that splash the cash in the summer. New Goaly, RB, MF and Striker.

It took Klopp three years to get Liverpool right - it will take close to the same with us.

Christ almighty, we needed a new striker in January and we get in Wout Weghorst for fecks sake.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s reaching Rangnick levels which I thought was impossible

ForeverRed1

Its not.. but it could be a blessing in disguise (as long as we manage top 4). We don’t want to get complacent and think we only need to paper a few cracks. This team is miles off the pace. Light years away and this is exactly why.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I was about to say no but looking at the games you listed I’m inclined to say it’s a profound yes.

Zed is not dead

I think you guys have very short memories.

Last months of Mourinho were absolutely shite and toxic.
Last months of Ole were absolutely shite and toxic.
Last months of Rangnick were absolutely shite and toxic.

These past few months at least were only shite. And that can be explained by the perfect combination of fatigue, injuries and suspensions.

CM

I don't know after last season but I do know that I'm fecking exhausted watching this team. I knew we wouldn't beat Brighton or West Ham ahead of this week but to lose both and not even score is a disaster.

Salfordlad70

Id wait until the end of the season. We could have a record defeat in a cup final to top it off.
This is my fear. It could well end up feeling even worse than it did after last seasons shitshow wound up. At least last season we knew where we were at from start to finish.

There were genuine signs of hope up until the cup final and then we seem to have completed collapsed. I can’t wait for it to end. I have had enough.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I still think the final few months of last season were worse. We had nothing to play for and the players completely gave up. The final few months under Solskjaer were also worse, because we were going nowhere and the board refused to act. The Glazers need to go.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Almost feels like it’s become our DNA now. As with Tottenham.

We’re just rotten.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
All I can say is I'm not looking forward to the final.

The players are mentally done with the season, and it's looked that way for the most-part since Southampton which seems to have effectively retired Casemiro.

Jericholyte2

In terms of the rollercoaster between hope and despair, probably.

In terms of objective shit quality and downright hating the team, no (I put the latter stages of Jose’s time as manager as the absolute worst).

DavelinaJolie

The Ralf period was only last season, I can't believe anyone would forget how awful that was.

Revan

Assumptionman
Objectively speaking, it has been as bad as I can remember.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Any two months of Ralf and the second season of LVG were worse. But if it ends in no top 4 it will top it.

Rockets Redglare

We had periods under Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Ole and Rangnick which were way worse than this.

Born2Lose

That 7-0 loss to a mid table Liverpool team is arguably the worst result post SAF to me. Shocking.

Eddy_JukeZ

Yeah it's hard to argue against those results to be honest.

We've just gone backwards so much since the cup final. It's alarming.

Tyrion

It actually just might be. It's crazy how this season has gone from great to disastrous.
It's not disastrous. We're 4th and have won a trophy. Better than most of the recent seasons and a big improvement.

No, not yet. There are too many fickle people suffering from amnesia. We've been way worse. Gosh, we've some the stupidest fans on the planet.
Agreed. It reminds me of why I avoid here whenever we lose. It's flooded with moaning and demands everyone is sacked/replaced.

foolsgold

It's been poor for sure, but it's hard to see how any manager could have got the squad through so many games coping with the injuries and suspensions that we've had. The entire team is dead on it's feet and it shows.

I expect better for the rest of the season with some recovery time between games.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

7-0 Liverpool
3-0 Sevilla
2-0 Newcastle
1-0 Brighton
1-0 West Ham

It’s been seriously bad.
Hard to think of a worse two month stretch in the post Fergie era.