Have Liverpool peaked?

Thiago and Van Dijk both went for scans. Van Dijk’s looked bad considering how his knee bent.
he was walking though. It looked more like an impact injury to me, if so he w‘mould be our for a matter of days. Will have to wait to find out.

Enfant terrible

That's ridiculous. When you're performing over the course of a season, or two seasons in Liverpool's case, it's the norm. Not a series of a freak results.

You can despise them and still admit they're a good team.
97 points, 99 points, 23 astmathtic players,
goal difference of +39 after 23 games while xGD was only +22.8, 0 important injuries.. those are just numbers, I tend not to look at footbal through numbers.

In the 97 point season no one took them seriously so they had a free run + we were all expecting a slippery G moment.

Last season was freaky, but statistically after 30 years of participating in the EPL it had to happen.

macheda14

97 points, 99 points, 23 astmathtic players,
goal difference of +39 after 23 games while xGD was only +22.8, 0 important injuries.. those are just numbers, I tend not to look at footbal through numbers.

In the 97 point season no one took them seriously so they had a free run + we were all expecting a slippery G moment.

Last season was freaky, but statistically after 30 years of participating in the EPL it had to happen.
Statistically it had to happen to one team or to them in particular?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
About time they had some bad luck with injuries.

We’ve had plenty just not to Van Dijk, Salah & Mane. We’ll need to buy a CB in January and hope that Gomez/Matip stay fit until then.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Have they really demanded a review of VAR or did I mishear, after the way it bent us over backwards last season whilst bending over for them. VAR hates the champions, its about the product.

Man that Pickford on VVD though, not given because VVD was offside. Stonewall fecking red and put him out for 7 months. The Mane one they need to suck up, happens Sterling every 2 weeks, the Pickford foul though man I'd be pissed was that done to a city player/

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Even without VVD, still the team to beat and odds on favourite for the league imo.
I don't agree. Van Dijk is what seperates them from City. He's the best defender in the league and probably the world, without him the long ball will be a very viable strategy against Liverpool. Trent and Robertson's forays up the pitch will be a lot easier to punish without him sweeping up all the loose balls. Not to mention his ariel presence will be sorely missed. He's the last player they'll have wanted injured.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I don't agree. Van Dijk is what seperates them from City. He's the best defender in the league and probably the world, without him the long ball will be a very viable strategy against Liverpool. Trent and Robertson's forays up the pitch will be a lot easier to punish without him sweeping up all the loose balls. Not to mention his ariel presence will be sorely missed. He's the last player they'll have wanted injured.
Agree with the last part, and hope the rest of your post is right, don’t see it myself but I’d rather you be right than me!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
he was walking though. It looked more like an impact injury to me, if so he w‘mould be our for a matter of days. Will have to wait to find out.
Days? There's rumours it's out for the season!

You know you can walk away from some pretty serious injuries? Adrenaline masks it very temporarily.
I've walked off from snapped ankle ligaments, then the next day couldn't move. And been out 3months.

GoranIvanisevic

under surveillance
About time they had some bad luck with injuries.

Dont wish an injury on anyone, very tough luck for VVD but injuries unfortunately are part of sport and it does happen to every team. I dont think Liverpool will suffer that much, and their system was making them better than individuals but lets see. I can see them conceding from the air a lot more.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Without VVD they'll have to be more offensive so their attack players would need to step up.