Have you ever supported Liverpool in a game (Blackburn 95 and Chelsea 10 doesnt count).

Castia

I wanted them to beat City in the CL last season.

The reason being City looked unstoppable and a Champions League win for them would have been terrible.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Sometimes, especially during SAF last era. Mainly because them winning had absolutely no bearing on us as we were often way out ahead.

I don't think I have ever really started a game with "yes I will support Liverpool" but sometimes I am watching a game and a team starts making a comeback or a midfielder/striker is in red hot form and I just get in the moment and start cheering the team on.

ZAGREB RED

The only way it would ever happen would be if it was beneficial to United, otherwise, no way. Never.
Obviously don't want City to win things, but it's not as bad as watching Liverpool do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Never.

My hatred for Liverpool is like deep-seated, visceral disgust. They sicken me.

Pav1878

I wanted them to beat City in the CL last season.

The reason being City looked unstoppable and a Champions League win for them would have been terrible.
Lol. You do know that would have put us 3 European cups behind Liverpool? They would have had double our amount. And the win could have been the catalyst to another long era of dominance putting us further behind?

Oh, and they fecking loathsome c*NTS.

Trizy

League - Last season vs City. Just didn't want City to win the league unbeaten. No one thought we'd beat them away to give them two losses.
Champions League - Last season vs City. I knew Liverpool wouldn't beat Madrid to win it (if it vs them in the Semi Final or Final). Whereas City would have.

Pros: City didn't do the invincible or win the CL.
Cons: None. We still finishes above Liverpool in the league and they didn't win shit. 10/10, would do again.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I would rather tear out my brain-stem, carry it out into the middle of the nearest four-way intersection, and skip rope with it, than to support Liverpool.

MUFC OK

Find them unbearable no matter what their circumstances are. United 'fans' supporting them in the CL final last season was disgraceful. Their fans would never do the same for us.

Castia

Lol. You do know that would have put us 3 European cups behind Liverpool? They would have had double our amount. And the win could have been the catalyst to another long era of dominance putting us further behind?

Oh, and they fecking loathsome c*NTS.
Yeah I get that. There’s no real winner is there, either team winning the CL would be awful but I’ve been around for a Liverpool win and I’d rather go through that again than see City win it.

If City would have won last year after walking the league they’d be mentioned along with some of the greatest ever sides, that would have been fecking shit.

Robertd0803

Think there was an Arsenal draw with Liverpool in the Emirates where it was 98 minutes and Kuyt scored an equaliser from a penalty just after Arsenal took the lead that I was delighted about. BUT thats because it benefited United massively when Arsenal dropped points and would have been delighted with the result regardless of who they played.

Snash93

Supports
Liverpool
I remember the 08 Champions League final, I supported United as I have way too many Chelsea "friends".

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The only crumb of comfort in these dark times is the “28 years”. Hateful feckers.

(I enthusiastically support JFT96 but that transcends football)

breakout67

Supports
Man City
We won feck all last season and Klopp has won Bundesliga in the past so I don't get your stupid generalization.
:lol::lol::lol:

3 trophies in 2 years from a 17 year career
6 finals lost in a row

Second tier manager, not fit to lace the elite manager's boots.

'I am a charismatic, funny loser' - Jurgen Klopp

Even he knows himself that he's a flash in the pan manager, doesn't have the desire, personality, football intelligence to be a serial winner.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
'I am a charismatic, funny loser' - Jurgen Klopp
I remember when he said this. Direct quote that. Someone said Capello and Mourinho wasn't as charismatic as him so he admitted to being "just a funny loser". Very humble man, you have to admire him for that.

Claude Cat

Supports
Liverpool
United 'fans' supporting them in the CL final last season was disgraceful. Their fans would never do the same for us.
Maybe, but I did find Terry's slip highly enjoyable.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
No. If they had to play against a team of aliens in order to save humanity from destruction in some sort of Space Jam style scenario I still wouldn't support them.
What if they get a kit with pinkish hue?

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
How much success does City need to have before you start hating them more than Liverpool?

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Not the first time I've posted this.

If Liverpool were playing aliens for the fate of the earth, I would support the aliens.

Negan

Only when it benefits United.

I don’t celebrate when they score or anything but sometimes a Liverpool win is what we’re looking for and I be sitting there hoping it happens.