Head to head rooney vs so - old campbell

Devilton

This won't be the first time Rooney will face Sol. I remember the last time Sol actually didn't do too badly. I expect Rooney to run the old fool ragged this time around though.

Want Nani and Valencia on the wings as well. Nani seems to like playing against the gunners and we need to reunited Tito and Jermaine Jackson on the field. It's been ages since they last played together.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Campbell will just put in a superhuman shift this Sunday, you just wait :mad:

fecking overconfidence.
Yeah, looking forward to seeing one of the most in-form scorers in Europe playing against a player who hasn't played in 8 months is completely unwarranted. It's a bit twattish really, annoying even.

Really we should be expecting him to play really well, on the basis of nothing, just like you.

Chep

Yeah, looking forward to seeing one of the most in-form scorers in Europe playing against a player who hasn't played in 8 months is completely unwarranted. It's a bit twattish really, annoying even.

Really we should be expecting him to play really well, on the basis of nothing, just like you.
Dude,

It's not anybody's mistake to wank over this match up we have not asked Wenger to draft his pordigal son. He needs someone to cover for the injured "Vermin" - and our man on that position is playing Orgasmic football.

It would be the same case if Go forbid VDS,PIG and Foster were not available and we had to call on our reserve keeper against Drogba.

This is the sweet but strange twist that football always offers.

So again I say - I CAN'T WAIT.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I was agreeing with you. I thought he was taking things a bit seriously, what with him seemingly getting annoyed at you voicing your excitement about it.

Sarcasm, eh?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Sol won't play will he? I thought both Vermaelen and Gallas were available.

Devilton

Sol won't play will he? I thought both Vermaelen and Gallas were available.
Vermaelen might have a broken leg. Even if he doesn't, It would be a miracle to see him fit for this game.

I actually think Wenger will get Song to partner Gallas. Sol would be a massive gamble in that position. He's got experience sure, but his legs have completely gone. Forget about leaving the stadium and fecking off at half time, Wazza could permanently retire that fecker within the first 5 minutes.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Dude,

It's not anybody's mistake to wank over this match up we have not asked Wenger to draft his pordigal son. He needs someone to cover for the injured "Vermin" - and our man on that position is playing Orgasmic football.

It would be the same case if Go forbid VDS,PIG and Foster were not available and we had to call on our reserve keeper against Drogba.

This is the sweet but strange twist that football always offers.

So again I say - I CAN'T WAIT.
injured "Vermin"?

What fecking age are you?

Campbell played well at Villa apparently anyway. Mindless thread.

Berlinknives

Maybe Wenger might opt for Silvestre instead, he did well against United last season.

Berlinknives

Vermaelen might have a broken leg. Even if he doesn't, It would be a miracle to see him fit for this game.

I actually think Wenger will get Song to partner Gallas. Sol would be a massive gamble in that position. He's got experience sure, but his legs have completely gone. Forget about leaving the stadium and fecking off at half time, Wazza could permanently retire that fecker within the first 5 minutes.
I don't know, wouldn't Song be more useful trying to cut out the service, I mean playing Song in defense would just mean Arsenal defend from deep and that plays into United's hands. What they need to do to beat United is to have a ball winner capable of helping their attacking players keep the pressure on United.

Plan M

Traore has been woeful this season, I hope he plays! Campbell looked out of sorts against Stoke, too.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
No leg break for Vermaelen. He's in with a chance of playing.