Gaming Helldivers 2

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I've been playing with a couple of mates. It's really good fun playing as a group. The whole feel of the game is just fun, and can be surprising difficult and hectic at times as well.

Did run into issues with its anticheat program, which somehow decided everyone in Western Australia couldn't play for the night.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
What’s it about?
Squad based shooter where you drop onto planets and complete different objectives. Very starship trooper like with bug enemies and over the top liberty/spread democracy stuff. Your more of a grunt as well, so expected to be expendable. Other enemy race are very much terminator like robots

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Squad based shooter where you drop onto planets and complete different objectives. Very starship trooper like with bug enemies and over the top liberty/spread democracy stuff. Your more of a grunt as well, so expected to be expendable. Other enemy race are very much terminator like robots
He’s just being a prat.

Fully Fledged

Depends if the game in question had been hyped for 3 years prior and was supposed to carry your platform for a generation, or not.
Nah, that would be not living up to hype. A game can be good and not live up to hype, but if it's mid, it's just not good.

Any how it was just an observation.

mitChley

Christ this game loves a crash on PC. Bought it and played with a mate, we've each had 3 crashes in about 30 minutes. Might just refund and wait till they fix it.

mitChley

If players can’t win the war then this is the greatest homage to Starship Troopers
That was the first mission type we played and I thought, damn this game is punishing. It's actually only 1 of 2 we managed as after that everyones came crashed constantly and we quit till they fix it.

Hal9000

Me and @Wedge play, we usually jump in for randoms. So if anyone wants to join some nights, let us know

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
It’s great fun, fair play, haven’t used mic yet but can imagine that’s fun too.

lilcurt

Managed to get to level 27 so far. The game is fantastic, most fun I've had in a few years on the PS5.

I had over 300 hours in Helldiver's 1 and this sequel improves on almost all aspects.

Disappointed with the server issues but hopefully get sorted quickly.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Managed to get to level 27 so far. The game is fantastic, most fun I've had in a few years on the PS5.

I had over 300 hours in Helldiver's 1 and this sequel improves on almost all aspects.

Disappointed with the server issues but hopefully get sorted quickly.
Are the server issues any better?

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'm not usually one for multiplayer games but I downloaded this today and it's been great fun.

TsuWave

can't wait to get to level 20 so I can grab that rail gun

pacifictheme

Weirdly found the game has become quite unstable in the last 24 hours. Had errors three times in five missions which is very frustrating.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
It’s great but it’s buggy as hell. We’ve had multiple crash outs (on pc) over the weekend. So frustrating after these 30 minute missions.