Henderson / Gabriel incident no longer being investigated by FA

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Pretty clear that Gabriel thinks Henderson has said something way out of line. Both managers declined to comment and the FA are looking into it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Missed it at the time, but my pal mailed me saying exactly this at the time and wondered if it'd blow up into another Suarez.

We'll see.

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
There are so many players, so at least few of them would have heard their conversation.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Obviously clueless speculation but the way Henderson keeps going at it at first then backs away when he realizes what Gabriel is actually saying makes me think its a misunderstanding.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He probably insulted his mother, sister or Jesus. All things trivialized in English but more sacred in Brazil.

Kostov

Gabriel is such a twat regardless of this incident. I hope it's just a misunderstanding, I don't think Henderson is that stupid.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
If investigations are starting to try to understand anything Henderson said, it could literally take years.

Brophs

The One and Only
“Why is everyone at Arsenal so obsessed with the name Gabriel, pal?”

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
H: you’ll kiss my boots later.
G: Wtf! What you say about my sis boobs?!
H: the hell? You’s an idiot.
G: take that back!

kaku06

Vulgarian
“My mom thought I had the face of the slappiest footballer until she saw you, now she doesn’t slap me anymore so thankyou for being ugly”

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
How.long before we hear 'term of endearment in the North East'.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I'd be shocked if it was anything sinister but this is the point where everyone keeps schtum and waits for something more concrete.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Gabriel is such a twat regardless of this incident. I hope it's just a misunderstanding, I don't think Henderson is that stupid.
Interesting comment

Red_toad

He probably insulted his mother, sister or Jesus. All things trivialized in English but more sacred in Brazil.
I’m pretty sure most people in the UK react to anyone having a go at their family members. Not sure why you think they’d be more sensitive just as they’re Brazilian? Unless it’s Neymar and his sister…

LordSpud

Does seem unlikely of Henderson of what they are claiming. He's in all those ads for Premier League about "Kick It Out" and the like.

Tibs

For the ref to go over and speak to the managers, and now to be getting investigated it must be more serious than your usual bickering.

LordSpud

Having watched that video a few times it looks like its this:

“Dear Lord, what a sad little life, Gabriel. You've ruined our night, completely, so you could have the money, but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.”