Henrikh Mkhitaryan | Roma player

Jonno

Comes off the bench at 1-1 to turn the game.

Finishes 1-3.

But but but, I thought he couldn't wait to play attacking football? Welcome to the Arsenal way.

FujiVice

Arsenal could sign Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo and Lingard, and they'll still end up with the same result. The club's culture is a spineless one. Wenger so easy to figure out. He sucks the life out of anyone who comes into the club.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I didn't see anything different from when he was playing for us. He did put a nice ball across the box but there were no takers.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I kind of feel sorry for him.
Me too. And then I realise he's on 150K a week.

Seriously, though, by all accounts - a decent chap but very average at football.

Womp

idiot
He really is not that special of a player, Arsenal will figure it out in good time. I'd like to be proven wrong, as he's a top bloke, the kind you want to see do well, but he was a good player who looked top class in a very specific set up at Dortmund. He looked shite under Klopp, who makes Firminho look World class ffs.

CA1

He'll do well for Arsenal in those games, most of the time at home, where Arsenal are having it all their own way and cruising. He'll notch up some good assists and the odd goal in those games.

He was never going to dig them out of tonights hole for example. His head goes down and doesn't have the confidence to take the bull by the horns in times of trouble

Antonedwin

did he enjoy playing offensive football ?
in arsenal he will realize how's important is a strong defense
still can't believe our luck, we got their best player straight swap with player who can't even make our bench :lol::lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He really is not that special of a player, Arsenal will figure it out in good time. I'd like to be proven wrong, as he's a top bloke, the kind you want to see do well, but he was a good player who looked top class in a very specific set up at Dortmund. He looked shite under Klopp, who makes Firminho look World class ffs.
Yeah he was clearly overrated based on one season where everything clicked for him at Dortmund. I reckon he could do well there but he's not going to be a worldbeater for them. For example hes not going to be as good as Sanchez or Ozil for them even if shines.

It reminds of the whole Di Maria signing. He was much better than Mkhitarian given his accomplishments and performances but it was another case of the opinion of a player being exaggerated based on the absolute top level he reached taking that to be the norm.

Womp

idiot
Yeah he was clearly overrated based on one season where everything clicked for him at Dortmund. I reckon he could do well there but he's not going to be a worldbeater for them. For example hes not going to be as good as Sanchez or Ozil for them even if shines.

It reminds of the whole Di Maria signing. He was much better than Mkhitarian given his accomplishments and performances but it was another case of the opinion of a player being exaggerated based on the absolute top level he reached taking that to be the norm.
Yea, Di Maria is a good shout. TBF though, Di Maria's performances in that Madrid CL win season was far superior to anything Mkhi has achieved in his career. I don't doubt Mkhitryan is a good player, very good on his day, but if Arsenal think they're signing a player even comparable to Sanchez, I think they're going to be in for a very rude awakening.

prath92

Yea, Di Maria is a good shout. TBF though, Di Maria's performances in that Madrid CL win season was far superior to anything Mkhi has achieved in his career. I don't doubt Mkhitryan is a good player, very good on his day, but if Arsenal think they're signing a player even comparable to Sanchez, I think they're going to be in for a very rude awakening.
Their justification is that mkhi has a better attitude. And that he is better for the side than Sanchez who was sulking for a while. Though even sulking, Sanchez has put up better numbers

Womp

idiot
Their justification is that mkhi has a better attitude. And that he is better for the side than Sanchez who was sulking for a while. Though even sulking, Sanchez has put up better numbers
TBF he will be a better fit for the side - he will crumble just like everyone else in the Arsenal squad when there's any resemblance of pressure. :D

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Sanchez had a good attitude when he first came there, then realised the hopelessness of the situation there and started acting out. If the Arsenal fans who talked about his attitude are the same ones complaining about the lack of effort or drive from the other Arsenal players, then they're confused people.

IrishRedDevil

He was a useless, lazy fecker for months who stuck every cross for United into the stands, but and you can just tell already he is out to prove a point.

Epicurean

Supports
Ajax
Actually Mkhi assisted a few goals at United at the beginning of the season.

Sometimes it’s also team chemistry and the manager not individual players who are to blame. One thing I notice on this forum is that people are quick to swap x player for y and also have certain players they stick all blame on for poor results. Pretty funny to observe this actually as a neutral.

el3mel

He's not a bad player but we all know his problem is consistency, even during the game itself he's not very consistent. He'll definitely have good games from here and there but the bad ones will pop in between.

The expectations at Arsenal are pretty low and that will suit him. He's the perfect Arsenal player from every prospective even the mentality.

Jaybomb

Was unheard of during the last few months at United and he goes and does this. Typical.

ash_86

He was always gonna suit a team playing attacking football like Arsenal. He'd be loved there and rightly so.

Canagel

He is perfect for Arsenal and Arsenal are perfect for him. Very nice to watch when there's no pressure but can't handle the demands of a big club.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Great assist. Absolutely no surprise he's performing.

SirAF

Ageist
Give it a few weeks and he'll tail off again. No biggie.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Had plenty of good games for us but went missing when it mattered. Will do the same at Arsenal. Spine like jelly.

Epicurean

Supports
Ajax
He is perfect for Arsenal and Arsenal are perfect for him. Very nice to watch when there's no pressure but can't handle the demands of a big club.
demands of a big club? Soon you’ll be swapping Sánchez and Pogba too because of poor results.

Mourinho plays like a small time club manager against any other big clubs, parking the bus against city and the likes.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
And, occasionally, in Europe. Easy to look good in a rout, at home, against a piss poor Everton. We knew he was well capable of that when he was still at United.
Ssh, its only because he's playing for Arsenal. No other reason.