Henrikh Mkhitaryan | José says "We have three"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

The English media clueless again continuing to report that nonsense 26m£ for him, when in reality it is more around 35m£ and thats not a bargain at all. People who believe that laughable 26m£ number are as clueless as the English media. After the disgusting behaviour by Raiola and Mkhitaryan (again), who did the same dirty stuff with Shakhtar before joining Dortmund, its no wonder that they are having a dig at him. Raiola and Mkhi have been classless and thats what you get. Dortmund got what they wanted and squeezed over 40m€ out of United for a guy with just one year contract, so in the end both parties are happy. I m pretty sure, they wont deal with Raiola ever again.
I'm surprised you didn't see this coming.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
One thing that makes me very happy is that, he's two footed. Those kind of players are difficult to stop.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Do you know if Mkhitaryan can play in a midfield of 3?

Mkhitaryan - CM
CDM​
He can imo but only in a very attacking role. For me he's best played as a 10 and we get another right winger but he'll be an upgrade on any wide player we have anyway.

Jacob

Finnally some players with courage and flair. Sick of players pissing their pants passing sideways all the time.

drmuji

Actually i'm kind of hot about Dortmund's little 5th place/Europa dig. I enjoyed watching them and if there was a team in Germany that I'd root for it WAS them but feck them after that.

While they do have CL it will be no different than what happened last year to them in EL, they'll get through the group stage but only this time they'll be tossed out in the round of 16 because they likely won't be playing those big game bottlers Spurs and then all they'll have to play for is the German cup because Bayern will be at least 10 points ahead of them by that time and then they'll lose again in the final like they have the last 3 seasons.

In fact I will be rooting for Dortmund to get knocked out in the group stages of the CL and end up in the EL.
Listen! If you had a girl whom you really liked and she was hot too. You work in a good bank position and take her yearly to a holiday destination. You have been living with her for some time now and married to her, suddenly a guy comes along who has a shiny new porsche, but has no job .... and your girl falls for him, asks you to let her go, you try convincing her but ahhhhhh her best friend keeps saying to go for porsche guy, which makes things even more difficult since she listens to her best friend and follows her...
You try telling her that the guy doesn't have a job, just has a beautiful sports car and he won't be able to take you to the holiday destination every year which you really love ......... but alas, the lure of that handsome guy with porsche is too much and she still wants a divorce
So when you will send a divorce letter to your girl, wouldn't that be filled with words like missing out on miami beaches and her likes for armani clothes

I know you may not like the analogy here but try seeing things from their perspective... they are bitter because they are hurt ... they are partying ways against their desires

Riz

Listen! If you had a girl whom you really liked and she was hot too. You work in a good bank position and take her yearly to a holiday destination. You have been living with her for some time now and married to her, suddenly a guy comes along who has a shiny new porsche, but has no job .... and your girl falls for him, asks you to let her go, you try convincing her but ahhhhhh her best friend keeps saying to go for porsche guy, which makes things even more difficult since she listens to her best friend and follows her...
You try telling her that the guy doesn't have a job, just has a beautiful sports car and he won't be able to take you to the holiday destination every year which you really love ......... but alas, the lure of that handsome guy with porsche is too much and she still wants a divorce
So when you will send a divorce letter to your girl, wouldn't that be filled with words like missing out on miami beaches and her likes for armani clothes

I know you may not like the analogy here but try seeing things from their perspective... they are bitter because they are hurt ... they are partying ways against their desires
The feck did I just read.

m1y2

:lol: That's brilliant!

Someone suggested Karma Chameleon too, which could be wonderful.

"Mkhi Mkhi Mkhi Mkhi Mkhitaryan, he shoots and scores, he shoots and scoooooooooores!"
that's brilliant! would love to sing it, I am actually now

NK86

That has got to be one of the worst analogies I have read on here. It is nothing like that apart from the fact that Dortmund are losing him a year ahead of schedule.

Crimson King

Are you trying to say that United are on the dole?

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Feck Dortumund, so unprofessional from them.

I hope they slide down the table again next season and disappear for years on end.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Dortmunds facebook page is pure savage :lol::lol::lol:

Tbf, they had to take some nasty hits over the past weeks. Hummels kept rubbing it in to them, which didn't help either:lol:
Bottom line, it's all good for everyone. Utd got the player they've wanted, BVB got some money, and there is now enough room in the squad to give our future signings enough game time.
I'm happy:drool:

Fener1907

What, he didn't want to stay in Germany and finish second again? Shocking.

What a terrible analogy. I wonder who the female best friend is. Maybe Klopp in a wig and fire red lipstick.

Godfather

Dortmund are so fecking small-time. And to think I always had a soft spot for them. They can do one. Hope Bayern trash them for another decade.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Dortmund are so fecking small-time. And to think I always had a soft spot for them. They can do one. Hope Bayern trash them for another decade.
Hey, there are people still remembering the meltdown over here when Ronnie moved to Madrid;)

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Very classless post from Dortmund over the ordeal. The player wanted to go and they got the fee they wanted they should be pleased about it, maybe not happy at losing one of their star players but better letting someone go if they don't want to be there anymore and using the funds to bring in a player who wants to be there.

Minimalist

Hold on now. Don't Dortmund write these cheeky lines for all their recent transfers out? I think some are taking it like United are being shit on because it's them alone.

Pretty sure City got the same treatment.

Any word on the fee? Can't see it mentioned on any of the reports.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
I hope they replenish their bodies supplies of electrolytes and essential salts. All those salty tears will lead to deficiencies.
And without replenishments, they'll lose the ability to cry more:wenger:

redsunited

Excellent. After years United has made a good decision. United were going after players who are not moving clubs and missed out on many good players who are ready for transfer. Sneidjer, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil, Fabregas, Kroos etc. Mourinho has made the difference.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Hey, there are people still remembering the meltdown over here when Ronnie moved to Madrid;)
Clear difference though, we didn't have a massive press campaign, Platini coming out with his "slavery" comments and M.Targaryan's mother claim that she has a dream in the press.

Also we conduct ourselves different from that muppet Perez and Circus Madrid on a general basis.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Clear difference though, we didn't have a massive press campaign, Platini coming out with his "slavery" comments and M.Targaryan's mother claim that she has a dream in the press.

Also we conduct ourselves different from that muppet Perez and Circus Madrid on a general basis.
It's still the same principle, though. Key player leaves club for greener pastures, fan base pissed. News at 11

Castia

Dortmund are fuming :lol:

They are probably double pissed that the shirt leaked online, it was pretty unprofessional of us to be honest.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I wish I knew how to read German so I could read those comments on Dortmunds FB page. They seem pretty pissed to put it mildly.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Hold on now. Don't Dortmund write these cheeky lines for all their recent transfers out? I think some are taking it like United are being shit on because it's them alone.

Pretty sure City got the same treatment.

Any word on the fee? Can't see it mentioned on any of the reports.
Yeah they did it for City as well, when that happened everyone here had a right laugh. It seems many on here can't take it when a bit of banter is thrown our way.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
I'm actually a little bit surprised by how Dortmund has handle this transfer. Watzke and the board doesn't do themselves any favors by acting childish. Having a dig at the buyer and the player only reflect badly against themselves.

This isn't rocket science. Rule one. Never mix emotions with business. Rule Two. Don't complain. Rule three. Don't show in public that you're bitter.

Play the game and act with dignity is the first thing you learn at a Businees School. Time for Watzke to lead by example, next time will come sooner rather then later.

Last edited:

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
I wish I knew how to read German so I could read those comments on Dortmunds FB page. They seem pretty pissed to put it mildly.
Not reading FB, but the comments on the messageboards contain what you'd expect. Ranges from "He wasn't that great anyway", to "Sucked for 2 years straight and leaves at the first opportunity, the prick", to "He'll fail like Shinji", to "Our new signings are better than him".

-Fußballgott-

All the hate for Dortmund in this thread; just remember that they have Ole's 99' CL Final shirt hanging up in their own club museum. I still like them as a club despite the petty dig.

So excited about the Mickey signing; can't wait for us to confirm it

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Dortmund are fuming :lol:

They are probably double pissed that the shirt leaked online, it was pretty unprofessional of us to be honest.
We don't control the online shopping page directly so technically it wasn't our doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.