Henrikh Mkhitaryan | Roma player

Nick7

Scored and had an assist and I still come away from the match thinking he was shite and I'm glad he's gone.

Dante

Average bang
Yea, he was horrid under Klopp. Mhiki though still rates him very highly and appreciates how he was able to help him settle at Dortmund.

Yea, sure, the Bundesliga and shit and EPL is great? He isn't great technically with his first touch but his movement off the ball is fantastic, along with being able to dribble the ball with pace, and that's his greatest strength in the final third. He was crap in the Bundesliga for 2 seasons as well and only looked great in the third, give him some time to settle into the team.
Don't be so sensitive. There is clearly a difference between the BL and the PL in the way teams play. Nobody said anything about one or the other being shit.

IAmAWinner

Stock Mkhitaryan game. A goal and an assist, but still utterly shit. Had a quite a few of these at the beginning of last season.

fellaini's barber

Was disappointed when they sold Miki could have done a job for us with the right manager.
Will make a lot on here look silly be the end of this season.

Running the end of the first half for arsenal.
I swear even if Mkhi has two games per season where he's good for only 20 mins of eachgame you'll get posts like this. Same way we still get 'we should have kept him' when Welbeck scores his one goal per year against us

Dante

Average bang
If he could do that against Conte's Chelsea, that would be different. As it is, he's only continuing his United form.

Good when it's easy, shit when it's not.

fellaini's barber

Had to do a quick check on livescore to find out if he played the second half, didn't see him or hear his name once

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Don't be so sensitive. There is clearly a difference between the BL and the PL in the way teams play. Nobody said anything about one or the other being shit.
I'm sensitive to BS. You labelled the BL with the Europa League, eventhough BL teams have generally been poor in that competition. Let me guess, the EPL is more like the UCL, a competition with the BL has been atleast at par with the EPL until last season?

Dante

Average bang
I'm sensitive to BS. You labelled the BL with the Europa League, eventhough BL teams have generally been poor in that competition. Let me guess, the EPL is more like the UCL, a competition with the BL has been atleast at par with the EPL until last season?
Yea, sure, the Bundesliga and shit and EL is great?

You're a typical anti-BL poster.

Martin(6)Buchan

I swear even if Mkhi has two games per season where he's good for only 20 mins of eachgame you'll get posts like this. Same way we still get 'we should have kept him' when Welbeck scores his one goal per year against us
Each to their own does not make you right infact it makes you look like a dick to be honest because you are blinkered !

andyjgt1

Supports
Man City
Couldn't care less and never understood how much attention people pay to every bad or good game he has.

Nice lad, but didn't work for us. Went to Arsenal who practically isn't a rival. Let him be.
It is utterly ridiculous that Tuanzebe wasn't even on the bench for the Derby cup game last season, yet this guy, whom Mourinho didn't see as part of his plans, STARTED.

fellaini's barber

Each to their own does not make you right infact it makes you look like a dick to be honest because you are blinkered !
Blinkered will be people moaning about loosing Mkhitaryan despite him being shit for us and shit for Arsenal every once in a while he has half a good game. It's just stupidity, he goes 5 games being shit, he scores one next game you lot come out with 'its Jose, we should have kept him', goes another couple shit performances, has another decent decent half, you come out spouting bollocks again.

Martin(6)Buchan

Blinkered will be people moaning about loosing Mkhitaryan despite him being shit for us and shit for Arsenal every once in a while he has half a good game. It's just stupidity, he goes 5 games being shit, he scores one next game you lot come out with 'its Jose, we should have kept him', goes another couple shit performances, has another decent decent half, you come out spouting bollocks again.
Again each to their own....

Borden

Yup. Overall performance today was atrocious. For the first half hour he played like a fan who’d won a competition to get on the pitch.
I think that's extremely hyperbolic. I'm certainly convinced that Mkhitaryan isn't good enough for a top, top team by now, but he scored a good goal, had a nice assist, set up another giant chance, and had a few other good moments as well. I'm not sure what more you can expect of him in a game like this. The entire Arsenal team played like utter turd for the first 30 minutes.

Özil's performance was atrocious. Mkhitaryan was perhaps Arsenal's best and most dangerous player.

Last edited:

MadMike

Missed a sitter then scored a great goal. That's Miki for you.
Are you talking about the one that was deflected and keeper should have pushed out? Let’s not go overboard now.

His assist was a better piece of play in my opinion. Lifted his head and picked a player in the box

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Are you talking about the one that was deflected and keeper should have pushed out? Let’s not go overboard now.

His assist was a better piece of play in my opinion. Lifted his head and picked a player in the box
Don't think i'm going that overboard mate! I didn't say it was the best goal i've seen. He made great contact with the ball outside the box and drilled it low. Don't necessarily disagree with the fact that the keeper should have got to it, but he didn't. Good goal imo.

Eddy_JukeZ

I don't think he was that bad today. Though he still had his moments of 'amateurism' for a professional.

Ozil has been horrid so far.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't think he was that bad today. Though he still had his moments of 'amateurism' for a professional.

Ozil has been horrid so far.
Since his new contract whenever I've seen him he's looked awful. Wonder if there's anything going on behind the scenes with with, I know there was a lot that came out before the world cup but his form wasn't great before then IMO.

Eddy_JukeZ

Since his new contract whenever I've seen him he's looked awful. Wonder if there's anything going on behind the scenes with with, I know there was a lot that came out before the world cup but his form wasn't great before then IMO.
Yeah maybe.

I do think at times Ozil has received OTT criticism, but his 2 performances to start the season have been truly diabolical.

That stuff with Germany has to be affecting him. He's only human.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Scored and had an assist and I still come away from the match thinking he was shite and I'm glad he's gone.
:lol: Very true. Didn't know how to articulate it but there it is. He is a weirdly fascinating player, but i'm glad he isn't our gift and curse anymore.

OneUnited24

Still better than anything Sanchez has produced so it's not really worth laughing at him
I dunno i feel like both have been the same. They've both made impacts in games along the way but overall have been underwhelming.

I'm sure people will point to stats but i feel that doesnt paint the whole picture, i mean didnt Mhki get 8 assists last season for them in 2-3 games?

haram

Still better than anything Sanchez has produced so it's not really worth laughing at him
Sanchez' contribution to the game at the Etihad is better than Mkhi's whole Arsenal career combined. There is not a chance that Mkhi would ever contribute like that in such a game. That's the difference.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Sanchez' contribution to the game at the Etihad is better than Mkhi's whole Arsenal career combined. There is not a chance that Mkhi would ever contribute like that in such a game. That's the difference.
I do wonder if people have either forgotten that performance, which would be surprising as a derby win in that fashion is hardly forgettable so soon after happening, or they just didn't think he was good in that game, which is also strange because he, along with Pogba, inspired a comeback from 2-0 down, away to City, who were amazing last year.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Consistently shit, and sporadically decent. Perfect for a team that is aiming for 4th/5th.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He played okay yesterday but he's still prone to moments of absolute trash for a big club player.