He's yong & lernin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver

....and nobody likes a diver.
Watch Diver Shoots His Load In The General
Not in your insignificant lifetime sunshine....
You are right sometimes when i type fast i don't fully realise what i'm writing, it's been fixed. (mistake on my part)

Cockhead quite frankly out of all the people in this world your opinion is the one that i least give a shit about, i'd rather listen to Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher talking about how next year is their year for hours then take anything you say into account.

You're an ignorant fecking dickhead, who acts and posts like a spasticated 6 year old who's just been told to clean his room. I can't be asked trying to be diplomatic you sir are a fecking idiot. You insult perhaps our best player (sometimes you may be in the right) but you'll never admit that without Ronaldo we'd probably (if not deffinately) would not have been as successful as we were last season. And that "I TOLD YOU SO" post was just fecking pathetic, how you don't consider this wumming i'll never know, for your sake i hope you are a wum because if you're not then you might as well find a trainstation, hop onto the tracks, unzip your trousers and go for a piss.

Seriously i know i'm wasting my time responding to you as i'd get wiser post out of a dead monkey.
Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.