Television Hijack - Apple TV Series

acnumber9

What a ridiculous ending. Bar having a big star it would completely fly under the radar.

Spoony

The People's President
Well it started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle & the less said about the end the better. But apart from that, excellent!

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Well it started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle & the less said about the end the better. But apart from that, excellent!
Exactly how I feel. Seriously, just watch any season of 24 from 1-5 and they even did plot holes and non sensical events a hundred times better. I proper laughed out loud when they showed the shot of plane over London. They did not close any plot thread satisfactorily.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
It was shite. Also what even WAS Idris Elba’s character supposed to be? Like basically throughout we just keep getting told he’s the man for handling deals and tough negotiations in his line of business but that doesn’t suddenly translate to being a fecking terrorist negotiator :lol: awful. And I did enjoy the early episodes despite the silliness but they totally botched it.

cafecillos

My ratings would be:

As a documentary about the hijacking of a plane: 0.5/10

As a mindless action/thriller fictional show in which the plane overflying London was probably CGI: 5.5/10

Sylar

Binged it today cos of idris. It was a fun show to binge, despite a lot of silliness. Some of the things that happened were predictable to move along the plot. Idris being allowed as much freedom to walk and talk was quite funny considering they thought he was big enough trouble to take a pic of his passport.

Anyway fun show, probably don't watch it without stringer bell in it

Big Andy

Bloke
i'll add this to my list for when I'm recovering from my surgery.
Finally caught up with this. Was alright, but that guy is the worst negotiator ever, didn’t negotiate feck all.

That convicted murdered did make me laugh though when he sprung into action and placky bagged Terry :lol: also why not just pop the bag with your fingers in that situation?