How Many Points In Our Next 5 League Games?

In current form?

Forest (H)
Arsenal (A)
Brighton (H)
Burnley (A)
Palace (H)

My heart says 10. Wins against Forest, Palace and Burnley while drawing against Brighton.

Head says 7. Win against Palace and Forest, draw against Burnley while Brighton and Arsenal comfortably dispatch us.

RyRy11

9. Forest, Burnley and Palace. They won't be pretty though.

Von Mistelroum

7. We'll scrape a win against Forest and Palace, draw Vs Burnley, lose to Arsenal and be humiliated by Brighton by at least 4.

Red Rash

I would say 10 points

Forest (H) Win
Arsenal (A) Draw
Brighton (H) Win
Burnley (A) Loss
Palace (H) Win

I know a lot of fans would expect us to lose to Arsenal but we are able to raise our game against the bigger teams. I think a loss is more likely to come in a game we would expect to win so I'll guess Burnley away could provide a slight slip up.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
Forest (H) ==> Win
Arsenal (A) ==> 4-0 Loss
Brighton (H) ==> Draw
Burnley (A) ==> Draw
Palace (H) ==> Win

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We’ll lose both away games

G-MUFC

Forest (H) - win
Arsenal (A) - lose
Brighton (H) - draw
Burnley (A) - lose
Palace (H) - draw

I think ETH is going to start coming under massive pressure soon.

redshaw

I'm very optimistic about Hojlund but this team currently would be on for 7 points.

Last edited:

CallyRed

Losses: Arsenal, Brighton
Wins: Forest, Palace
Draw: Burnley

Bwuk

If we don't get 12 we've f*cked this season before we even got into it.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Should be aiming to get a minimum of 12 points and if we can get a draw away to Arsenal, that would be good. All depends if we can click against Forest and go from there.
We haven't clicked in years I don't think.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
13 - I think our first half display is being massively underrated and we should have scored quite a few goals. At some point someone, somewhere in the team will start making good decisions in the endless promising situations we get into and it will click.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hard to say at the minute. If we keep playing like we have so far we’ll struggle to get seven points. If Hojlund does well and we either figure out this new system or revert back to a pragmatic one we’ll be okay.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Forest (H) WIN
Arsenal (A) LOSE
Brighton (H) DRAW
Burnley (A) WIN
Palace (H) DRAW

8 points. Our away record is shite against decent sides, and Brighton and palace always give us a game.

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

The two fixtures right before and after the international break (Arsenal, Brighton) are potential season killers that can sent us into a downward spiral of introversion that will be very hard to get out of. Hope we can, at least, put some good performances in.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Forest (H) - win
Arsenal (A) - lose
Brighton (H) - lose
Burnley (A) - lose
Palace (H) - win

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
We should be fine against Forest, we will be obliterated by Arsenal and probably destroyed by Brighton as well. Difficult to say what’s going to happen against Burnley as we don’t know how well they will cope in PL, Palace have been a tricky team for us for a while but they don’t have that much quality.

Doracle

What would be an acceptable points total from these 5 games? 8 probably? 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss.

tomaldinho1

If there is rotation and out of form players dropped, I think we'll see a bit of a resurgence in form. If ETH is stubborn and keeps pushing the current CM setup I think we could be on the end of some ugly results, teams will really fancy having a go at us now which is the worst thing you can do, give teams like Forest and Burnley a glimmer of hope because they immediately become so much more up for it.

Chip

6. Draw at Burnley and vs Brighton. Win and draw vs Forest and Palace - unsure which one we’ll win.
Certain to lose at Arsenal, and we might lose one of the Brighton and Burnley games as well, so might be 5.

wolvored

On current form we will struggle against the lot. Lets hope Hojlund can give us a massive lift. Only reality is probably Forest win, but if we cant beat we may as well pack up.
The others could all be bad results. As I said I am hoping Hojlund is the missing link to our play.