How would the players and fans react tomorrow if the board backs Ole?

AndyMUFC86

You literally just called the team mediocre and said Ole wasn't good enough. How is that supporting the team? How is that not turning on the team? You think your shit don't stink? It does.

Top Reds are really confused these days. Their spiritual leader Gary Neville apparently now just lies in a darkened room all days tweeting random noise. Must be difficult to think something and be unable to say it.
Maybe I didn’t explain it well in my post but I won’t be turning on the team from within the stadium. The players and manager know it’s not good enough. They don’t need me and 75000 others booing them from the sidelines when it’s glaringly obvious there underperforming in all parts.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Maybe I didn’t explain it well in my post but I won’t be turning on the team from within the stadium. The players and manager know it’s not good enough. They don’t need me and 75000 others booing them from the sidelines when it’s glaringly obvious there underperforming in all parts.
Ah fair enough. You pay your ticket - it's up to you if you cheer or boo

Mullet_Man

If the board are waiting to see if we beat Tottenham before making a decision then it's going to look even more amateurish to not have pulled the plug after Sunday as I can't see us getting anything, Tottenham will be well up for it at home with a full crowd. City lost their earlier in the season so they can put in a performance and that wasn't even with Kane in the team if I remember correctly.

Just think it's silly wasting games to see if Ole can turn it around.