g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

How would you feel if Rooney smashed it at Everton?

fallengt

Rooney is undoubtedly finished at the highest level. Who wanted him when we didn't ? That tells you everything.

He was pathetic for us in the last two years and I for one am not going to be fooled by a side foot finish from eight yards that that even then he couldn't properly direct in and needed a big assist from the keeper.

The present day Rooney is more the one that gave away a lazy twenty yard pass right into the path of a city player just before half time.
Calm the feck down.

Wilt

Congratulations Wayne, 200 up and counting ....plus City dropping 2 points at home :devil:

Good lad !

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Rooney is undoubtedly finished at the highest level. Who wanted him when we didn't ? That tells you everything.

He was pathetic for us in the last two years and I for one am not going to be fooled by a side foot finish from eight yards that that even then he couldn't properly direct in and needed a big assist from the keeper.

The present day Rooney is more the one that gave away a lazy twenty yard pass right into the path of a city player just before half time.
He just scored against City in front of those miserable bunch, helping us in the process. Chill out.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Played well tonight, we'll see if he's still putting on those performances after Christmas but it looks like he's at the right level now

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
His best contribution for us in a while.:lol:

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
I feel bad for the people who are desperate to see him fail. I don't mean the people who said he's not good enough for United anymore (a stance I agree with) but those who were so extreme (championship level, can't run, can't trap the ball, waste of space...). He clearly can still do a good job at most PL sides, just not one with serious title ambition.

chb23

Well taken goal today, good on him.

We all know though that if he was playing for us it would have came off his knee cap and went sideways.

Paul_Scholes18

2 goals in 2 games is a great start for him. Still I think his overall performance is not that great. He would not be useful for us, but at a lower level side like Everton he will give them value. He can still get you goals if given chances which he shows. Awesome that he score against City and really helps us!

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
He's regained his form on Twitter, too. What a comeback this is, reminds me of the good old overhead kick goals and "shut up u egg" days!

reelworld

Most of the red half enjoyed it but few moanig cnuts can't be helped.
Indeed. Can't really understand the vitriol on Rooney now he's with Everton and playing well. I agree it's obvious that he can't play at the level that United needed for 2 seasons. But most blame must be place to the idiotic managers who gave him the new 5 year contract and the one who always played him since he was captain.
One of Mourinho best and underrated success last season was how he handled Rooney. Bringing on Zlatan, an even bigger personality and better player helped the process of easing Rooney out without much fuss

santeria13

Sublemon

Err Everton?

Your username says it all. Try putting the bone down for a while.

Unbelievable the hate that some still have for him and the lengths they will go to bash a player who no longer plays for us. A former united player, never mind our all time greatest goal scorer; scoring the goal that caused one of our biggest rivals to drop points should never yield such negative comments. It's not like anyone thinks he should still be here over Lukaku. I'd still take him as a squad player any day of the week though. Deal with it :boring:

Last edited:

santeria13

Sublemon
He's regained his form on Twitter, too. What a comeback this is, reminds me of the good old overhead kick goals and "shut up u egg" days!

:lol::lol: It's the crowds expressions that make it so funny

Lmao at the asian guy in the bottom left with the huge smile on his face. Undercover united fan

Last edited:

dogwithabone

Your username says it all. Try putting the bone down for a while.

Unbelievable the hate that some still have for him and the lengths they will go to bash a player who no longer plays for us. A former united player, never mind our all time greatest goal scorer; scoring the goal that caused one of our biggest rivals to drop points should never yield such negative comments. It's not like anyone thinks he should still be here over Lukaku. I'd still take him as a squad player any day of the week though. Deal with it :boring:

....what lengths have I gone to ?!!!......I just think he's been crap and disinterested in playing for us for at least the past two years. No chilling out to be done, nothing to deal with, just an opinion that you happen to disagree with. Get over it.

santeria13

Sublemon
....what lengths have I gone to ?!!!......I just think he's been crap and disinterested in playing for us for at least the past two years. No chilling out to be done, nothing to deal with, just an opinion that you happen to disagree with. Get over it.
Trying to discredit his goal by stating how bad he is because apparently no one wanted him when that simply isn't true.Oh, and even nitpicking and pinpointing a single misplaced pass which most people probably forgot about within minutes to prove your point?

Yes he was generally shite for the last 3 years but the part in bold is not true whatsoever. His decline has nothing to do with his interest in playing for us. Blame the manager that gave him a 5 year contract and then the next one who quoted that his captain shall always play despite poor performances. It's not like hes going to turn around and say 'sorry boss, I don't think I'm good enough anymore, you can bench me if you like' .Besides he doesn't play for us anymore so what exactly is your problem? Quite a big bone you have there.

Can you not just be happy for the guy getting a goal? Not to mention, again, that it was against one of our main rivals who are absolutely seething. So yeah with that said, I really don't see how you can be complaining about anything.

It's like that one friend who doesn't stop talking about his cheating ex. Get over it already man :D

Last edited:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
So happy for him. He has found his level. As long as they don't take our place, I would love Everton to be in top 4 and Rooney can get the golden boot.

Like Koeman as well !!

Art

Art the artist
Everyone knows he's been bad for the past two seasons. Stop going on like a broken record. He's just scored against city and that favors us, but oh no.. Let's review what happened last year shall we?

The state of the caf these days. fecking hell.

Slimcharles69

Supports
MK Dons
It's sad how he left the club considering how important he was for the club but I'll be rooting for him. His commitment while on the pitch was second to none, and even if his loyalty was a question mark his status as a club legend isn't. Like him or not he cemented himself as one the only way you can; by winning trophies and setting records