Hull City vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goooose

I see your point but the ref could not do anything else, he had to book him, 100% Valencia's fault
it isn't just time wasting though half the time though, it stops a quick freekick and counter as well. Just dumb to do when you are already on a yellow

I'm not disagreeing with the ref's decision, nor am I defending Valencia, it's the rules that need changing. Same with being booked for taking your shirt off.

Kag

You were called up by someone else regarding your negativity towards some of the players in the line-up in this very thread.
Where?

My first few comments in this thread in relation to the line-up were for the most part positive. I'm not going to copy and paste them but I'd love to know what on earth you're going on about. I then made a joke about Young's insistence on walking out onto the pitch at the back of the line. I then criticised Evra's lazy and idiotic attitude after the second goal, as he jogged back into position and Evans got caught in two minds due to the man Evra was supposed to be marking. But ay, carry on.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Great win! Old United spirit and all that. That said, too many injuries. Hope we will be able to put a good balanced side out for Norwich.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
good win for you. But not one that will have done anything to kill the belief that teams can take points from you if they are up for it.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
good win for you. But not one that will have done anything to kill the belief that teams can take points from you if they are up for it.
We could have won it by 20 goals that your point would still be basically useless. One win would never have made teams more afraid of us.

Gerald G

My heart! Classic United win for me. Now 6th for the meanwhile.
I'm feeling quite pessimistic for the Norwich game to be honest with one day rest + injuries and suspensions but hopefully we can get a win.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Was at work and I only caught the last minute. Saw the goals. How did we play? Why did valencia get sent off?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
went to my local club Wycombe v Newport today, 12.30 kick off...hearing we were losing to Hull ruined it, an couldn' relax until 2-2!

Sounds a terrific comeback though,old style United!

Can watch MOTD now rather tha n avoiding it

let's hope some of the rivals slip today

Status
Not open for further replies.