Hull City vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Yessss. David saves the day (again). :)

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
David Moyes came with a rep for defensive stability. If that was defensive stability my oh my...

Thank Heavens we won.

Keenst

Great result. Always nice to come back like that, will give the players great confidence.

Kag

He's not been on long and hasn't played much recently so he might be a little rusty. If Fletcher had done the same, you wouldn't have been half as critical.

I've seen your posts in here and it's a wonder you even bother to tune in, given you have absolutely nothing positive to say.
Define "in here." I'm nothing but supportive of our players 95% of the time. I believe in them more than most. Get clued up or don't make proclamations that are completely incorrect.

Phil

Rooney ignores Elmohammady's handshake offer, nicely done.

prateik

Hull have been decent at home this season..
We weren't great but this was a banana skin and we got through.. A cracking goal to remember too.

Not too bad.

Man-United

We lost Rafael and Valencia for the Norwich game. Smalling to RB, bring in Vidic?

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Bloody hell, I don't think my nerves can handle that again. That really was a very mixed game for us. Started as a joke and ended as a joke. At least we played some decent football in between to get the win. More injuries for us as well. Our only options for RB are smalling and Fabio basically now aren't they?

togg

I reckon this is a great result. Difficult place to come and going two goals down was rather silly! However, great team spirit and determination to come back, something we have missed this season..

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Define "in here." I'm nothing but supportive of our players 95% of the time. I believe in them more than most. Get clued up or don't make proclamations that are completely incorrect.
You were called up by someone else regarding your negativity towards some of the players in the line-up in this very thread.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
That's exactly my point, getting a card for kicking the ball away is pathetic. It's time-wasting, just add more time on.
it isn't just time wasting though half the time though, it stops a quick freekick and counter as well. Just dumb to do when you are already on a yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.