I apologise Ole!

croadyman

can hardly blame ole for that. again too many players downing tools. its happened for the last 7 years players playing when they want we have changed managers 2 of which are two of the best managers in the world and still the same. need to get more honest players in who will work harder and perform every game not just when suits them
Yeah there is no doubt we have too many shirkers and not enough workers in this team, the scary thing is we also seriously lack technical ability so we have two major problems not forgetting the lack of quality in the first XI as well

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
A good Ole run coming to an end. I've read this book before
Has everyone apologised too soon :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I apologize for apologizing.
Yep. Ole needs to get the feck out right now
Back where we belong. Top 4 challenge baby :drool:
He should absolutely be hanged for this game. FFS how stupid you have to be to lose to this fecking team. stupid.
Yep. Ole needs to get the feck out right now
Just you wait if we draw/lose to Ars. This thread will have to be shut down.

Yep. It's embarrassing.

Lee565

I still think it's a false dawn with such a slightly unpredictable season than usual and the luck that liverpool have been hit with multiple big injuries this season, if we dont win the league this year can anyone truly believe we will eventually win the league with ole as our manager in the next 3 or 4 years? I ain't knocking the job ole has done so far and looks very probable that he will be the first manager post fergie to finish within the top 4 for two straight seasons but I still have my reservations if he can make us consistent title challenging team once again and perform well in the champions league.

JustinC00

bad result and out they come.
Against the worst team in the league.

Sheffield have scored 1/3 of their goals in the league against us.. That's a huge indictment on him as a manager.

Really says a lot about him as a manager that he finally gets one over Klopp and Liverpool and then we lose to a team that will be confirmed relgated by March.

And what makes it even worse is Sheffield now play Citeh who will smash them by 4 or 5 goals. Meanwhile we will drop points to Arsenal putting an exclamation mark on how us being at the top of the table was just a mirage

When was the last time we had a comfortable 2+ goal margin game put to bed by the 75th minute? Leeds? That was before Christmas. That has been the only match this season in the league where the result of a United win wasn't in doubt at the 75th minute.

That speaks volumes for him as a manager. 1 match in 20 that was comfortably over by the 75th minute

Fergies Formula

Feel like my ole out instinct was justified and we just had a decent run of results that propelled us to top of the league but you can see the team and managers limitations despite that.

PoTMS

As expected, he's not a very good manager. We need far better if we wanna win things. He's lucky he's got some quality players in his squad that have dragged him to this position.

Lee565

This is not good enough,we have been pretty awful against the so called top 6-8 sides this season.

PoTMS

I'm not happy with just another slog for top 4 again this season. Pathetic Champions League performance, pathetic attempt of a title race, shite against any big team. Another trophyless season and we really should be getting rid and aiming for better.

Giggsyking

Thank you for your service. But we need to upgrade on the manager position.

RuudtheRed

We have created enough chances to win this game - it's been much better than the home game against Arsenal so I think the sarcastic reactions towards Ole are entirely kneejerk. It's not Ole's fault that Cavani has missed 2 sitters

Bwuk

I’ve never changed my mind. Ole does a lot of things right, but he does a lot of things wrong.

We are a poor side, poorly coached and reliant on individual brilliance to win matches.

We won’t win the title under Ole.

Roboc7

Ole is a very cautious manager, very simple tactics but keeps players happy. He’s never going to be good enough to win the league but is he good enough to finish in top four for few seasons before eventually being sacked when he doesn’t.

We’ve obviously improved from last season but not as much as people thought and between now and end of season we’re going to be battling for top four. All the apologies were too quick.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Why is he not playing Diallo? He can't be any worse than any of our current attack.

This is what's annoying me the most

Bwuk

Ole is a very cautious manager, very simple tactics but keeps players happy. He’s never going to be good enough to win the league but is he good enough to finish in top four for few seasons before eventually being sacked when he doesn’t.

We’ve obviously improved from last season but not as much as people thought and between now and end of season we’re going to be battling for top four. All the apologies were too quick.
Agreed.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
All I have to say is look at the performances and judge for yourself. I am not getting into any debates. Bye to the football forum for now.

SAFMUTD

We saw it coming, we weren't performing but we were getting the results. It was only a matter of time until we the result matched the performance.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Imagine coming into this thread with 20 minutes left of a game to gloat about Ole. Imagine.

edgecutter

Bar some players pulling out big moments the performances this year have mostly been very poor and that is very concerning. Hopefully rumours of a new contract are just that.

laughtersassassin

His luck has caught up to him. Makes so many flawed and strange decisions.

Haven't bet any of the conventional big 6 either.

Shark

@NotShark

Many will be totally fine with that. Even though we couldn't even get out of the group stages after putting ourselves in prime position. This season hasn't been the massive improvement as they're painting it as either. We've done nothing spectacular in the slightest yet.

PoTMS

If we finish top 4 but trophyless, who will be content with giving him another season?

Champagne Football

Why is he not playing Diallo? He can't be any worse than any of our current attack.

This is what's annoying me the most
All season its been 'why isn't he playing Henderson over De Gea?', or 'Why not Tuanzebe instead of useless Lindelof?'.... I think Ole knows best when a player is ready for the 1st team. His judgement has been very good mostly so far

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
All season its been 'why isn't he playing Henderson over De Gea?', or 'Why not Tuanzebe instead of useless Lindelof?'.... I think Ole knows best when a player is ready for the 1st team. His judgement has been very good mostly so far

He obviously doesn't as he is persisting with 2 ridiculously out of form attackers.

Well bailly should be starting ahead of lindalof for starters.

Greenwood and diallo should get a start now. Rashford and martial have both had more than enough chances and they've been abysmal.

Giggsyking

His job is to make the fans happy. Not the players.