I love Patrice Evra

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
My favourite player during a period where we had a lot of great players. God knows I've no desire to defend Van Gaal but didn't it come out that the club tried to retain Evra but he wasn't having it? Not that I blame him. I'm just surprised more players didn't try to escape the post-Fergie clusterfeck.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
The love this guy has for us is unbelievable and he seems like the kinda guy you'd have a great time hanging out with. Love him!!!!

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
His charisma level is off the charts. A leader.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
To top if off, the red scousers absolutely despises him. What a legend!

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
My favourite player during a period where we had a lot of great players. God knows I've no desire to defend Van Gaal but didn't it come out that the club tried to retain Evra but he wasn't having it? Not that I blame him. I'm just surprised more players didn't try to escape the post-Fergie clusterfeck.
I think by the time LvG was in a position to do anything it was already too late.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
I think paddys wife wanted to move away from Manchester.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
No idea how Liverpool hate Evra, how can you hate someone for being racially abused?

krazyrobus

Remember the cooking show he guesTed for mutv where he called 2 lobsters Tevez and park.

FujiVice

Can you believe at one point in time we had a back 4 of Gary Neville, Rio, Vidic and Pat? Can you get 4 more big characters in a back 4? What a busy bunch of cnuts they must have been?

Keegs

What a man an absolute legend for the club such a shame he didn't get a testimonial as well. One of my footballing icons growing up love the man.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Loved by Juventini and Mancs... hated by Scousers
Legend.
Not you personally, but it seemed to me like Evra was quite disliked amongst Juve fans. Well, on Juventuz anyway. Nice to know he's appreciated by Juve fans, too. :)

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Lmao he's so funny, I'd love him to come back when he retires from playing in some sort of capacity.

Great personality.

ZupZup

Is there a happier man in the world than Uncle Pat? I love this game!! :D

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
His moves are as good as his football. What a talent.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Can you believe at one point in time we had a back 4 of Gary Neville, Rio, Vidic and Pat? Can you get 4 more big characters in a back 4? What a busy bunch of cnuts they must have been?
Love Evra, makes me remember that back four with Vida, Rio and VDS....

All legends!
Don't forget Brown! He was brilliant at RB, and that game against Barca at home in 08 where he played as a CB alongside Rio.. Just class.