I love Patrice Evra

Rossa

He's still quality as well. As the tournament progressed, I thought Evra did very well. Still contributes in attack and looks quite solid defensively. He is also still quite quick, especially for his age.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's still quality as well. As the tournament progressed, I thought Evra did very well. Still contributes in attack and looks quite solid defensively. He is also still quite quick, especially for his age.
The Football Ramble were saying that one of the Guardian jurno's (can't remember who) has said that in football, Evra is still rated as one of the best athletes around, despite his age... you can see why.

Rossa

The Football Ramble were saying that one of the Guardian jurno's (can't remember who) has said that in football, Evra is still rated as one of the best athletes around, despite his age... you can see why.
I most definitely can. His jump is still ridiculously good. The amount of headers he won in the Euros were reminiscent of his glory days at United. One of my all time favorite players. Played through injury for about half a season as well. Never complained and had a drive that very few can rival.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I most definitely can. His jump is still ridiculously good. The amount of headers he won in the Euros were reminiscent of his glory days at United. One of my all time favorite players. Played through injury for about half a season as well. Never complained and had a drive that very few can rival.
He's in incredible shape, going by his last Instagram workout video. https://www.instagram.com/p/BILIAkSDPsD/?taken-by=patrice.evra

dichinero

Damn you Moyes, you ruined my dream of Evra being our club captain. You know what, I'm going imagine that anyway and enjoy the rest of the season!

Legend!

AgentP

We can only dream of such loyalty and love for our club from our new players. A true club legend. If he had stayed here, he would have still been our best left back. Actually happy he left, 3 years under Moyes and Van Gaal would have prematurely driven him into retirement.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Forza Juve...

...such a shame he's not talking about us, SAF leaving effected a lot of our players to the point of wanting to leave.

I miss Evra, and his terrible crossing.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
You just have to love this guy. My favourite player of all time. I really hope he will be at United again one day, at whatever position.
This kind of shameless self-promotion will not be tolerated here Pat.

Please get the joke!!

C'est Moi Cantona

Why did we sell him? Juve really are a great beneficiary of our stupidness, not that they're grateful for it.

FujiVice

I wish he'd come back. Even if its assistant manager. Make him the Chief Executive. Having him around the club is better than him not being around the club. Such a joyful character.

Giggs86

Can we ask Juve to throw him as part of the Pogba deal? Just to show good faith and such :angel:

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
Always been a yuge fan of his... I felt he had another year here, but he opted to go to Juve even though we picked up his option. Cant fault him as he knew his playing time was going to be markedly reduced.

Every good team needs a character like his, someone who clearly plays with a lot of heart and is liked by everyone in the squad.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist

"A fake plane crash!! When I see it, I wonder how Sir Bobby Charlton did still fly with us... A true legend!!! #manchesterunited"

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
One of my favourite characters to have played at Old Trafford. LvG should have persuaded him and Rafael to stay around the club. He lost a big part of United's dressing room. Infectious characters in a positive way.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Andy Mitten did a live Q&A on Facebook for the Norwegian Man Utd supporterters club the other day. He said he took a pic in China of a boy with a United top on with "Evra" on the back and texted it to Evra. He responded "Please don't make my cry..."

He loves us and we love him.