I see the 'ABU' Media are back in full voice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolvored

We won 13 premierships in Fergie's reign which gave us more right to gloat than them, with only one premiership.
Yes but we used to slag them off in the 90s and 2000s as being deluded living in the past when they sung 18 times. Isnt that what you are doing now?

Devil’s Trident

Almost every story about United is about everyone wanting to leave and it's all Ronaldo's fault.

Very tedious.
Ronaldo signing for us never sat right with the pundits, media. They are still looking for ways to blame Ronaldo for anything and everything at united. I still remember how they all said chelsea had the best window, signing one of the most lethal strikers in the world in lukaku (the man is only lethal to his food on his plate) and one of the best midfielders in the world Saul (who is more hopeless and useless on the ball than lord Varys). Atleast on paper nobody had a better window than us with Ronaldo ,Varane, Sancho but chelsea ooof look at chelsea they signed Lukaku the oaf and on top of that Saul the loaf. Saul

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
English football would be nothing without it‘s biggest club. The media should be kissing our feet at every opportunity for employment opportunities we’ve given them.

Hughie77

Its all bollocks , very slow media, as games are postponed, so they still have to make up a UTD narrative

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

I was wondering how Talksport were going to keep the engagements up after Ole got sacked. Should have known they'd have a strategy. They're masters at getting them clicks. :lol:

Hughie77

Don't listen to it. Bunch of tossers on it. All has beens or never were . Only 1 guy I like on it is Ally Mcoist. The rest are just picking up a wage for talking shit

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
One loss and i'm seeing about 10 articles and 10 segments on football telly full of doom and gloom about Ralf.

The media will be on him from minute one as he doesn't play their game.

United fans should know this is a rebuild period and there are a couple huge transfer windows ahead.

Marcus

Why are we believing the crap in the news? Yes, United have not started well under Ralf but couldn't what we see in the papers be guesses and lies?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Seems, one by one, it's coming out that the stories about disquiet in the camp are being dispelled.

Obviously, no smoke without fire, but, maybe, this week with the squad has started to pull things back together.

Latest is that Cavani has committed himself until the end of the season.

Marcus

Seems, one by one, it's coming out that the stories about disquiet in the camp are being dispelled.

Obviously, no smoke without fire, but, maybe, this week with the squad has started to pull things back together.

Latest is that Cavani has committed himself until the end of the season.
Great to hear. Sadly sometimes the media tries to use smoke to create fire.

ryansgirl

They’ve got two chances of that happening… none and feck all.
In other words his agent is promoting that regardless of any smidgeon of truth or not.
As for the barrage of partial truths, rumours and downright lies in the media and online, Manchester United's always news and grabs attention plus the Tall Poppy Syndrome is at work here.

Chairman Steve

It’s a good thing that happened 1) right at the end of the game and 2) not on BT Sport. Every break in play would have been BT Sport replaying the buildup of that goal and showing that screenshot, making Utd seem like the cheating pantomime villain and even when the official PL VAR shows it’s onside, they’ll moan about the lines not being straight.

Ladron de redcafe

Someone posted the screenshot that included the line. He wasn't offside. His head played him marginally on. So Stevie Nichol and Craig Burley can vent all they want. It isn't justified.

roseguy64

Someone posted the screenshot that included the line. He wasn't offside. His head played him marginally on. So Stevie Nichol and Craig Burley can vent all they want. It isn't justified.
I love how people are blaming Nicol and Burley when I'm 95% sure it wasn't either of them

Ladron de redcafe

I love how people are blaming Nicol and Burley when I'm 95% sure it wasn't either of them
I'm honestly just going by the comments here. If it wasn't either, then it wasn't, but seeing their punditry on ESPN press pass whenever United play, I didn't have a reason to second guess those on here who said it was one of them.

Red_toad

Suggesting it was a usual suspect from something I didn’t watch isn’t blaming them, it’s just throwing a name out there for clarification. No one said it was them.

Status
Not open for further replies.