I still wanna know who banned me

Davo

You're Irish aren't you? Irish people can't fight....they get drunk and aimlessly throw punches

How are you sure you'll get a ticket?

Torres_gay_mullet

Davo said:
You're Irish aren't you? Irish people can't fight....they get drunk and aimlessly throw punches

:nono:

Someone's obviously never seen Snatch. And I don't mean the "other" kind of Snatch.

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Davo said:

I'm lucky enough that a good friend of mine in manchester gets them for me. Him and his mates know lads who have corporate boxes through work for home games, the boxes are entitled to 4 away tickets each.

Oh and yeah i'm Irish and yeah i'm probably useless in arow, but i'd be half pissed so wouldnt feel the pain. :wenger:

Davo

Small Paul said:
I'm lucky enough that a good friend of mine in manchester gets them for me. Him and his mates know lads who have corporate boxes through work for home games, the boxes are entitled to 4 away tickets each.

Oh and yeah i'm Irish and yeah i'm probably useless in arow, but i'd be half pissed so wouldnt feel the pain. :wenger:
How many boxes are there at OT thesedays?

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Davo said:
How many boxes are there at OT thesedays?
not too sure really, theres boxes in the east and south stand,not positive about North and Strettie end. Then theres corporate seats that go in at half time for prawn sambos etc. Too many if you ask me.

The box behind my season ticket is owned by the irish horsie lads, they havent used it all season. Not even the Arsenal match etc.

Torres_gay_mullet

Small Paul said:
not too sure really, theres boxes in the east and south stand,not positive about North and Strettie end. Then theres corporate seats that go in at half time for prawn sambos etc. Too many if you ask me.

The box behind my season ticket is owned by the irish horsie lads, they havent used it all season. Not even the Arsenal match etc.
You can lead a horsie lad to water but ya can't make him drink.

Davo

I've been in your corporate seats...horrible

Some poor manc bastard sat next to me appealed to be to sing with him to try to get some semblance of atmosphere going, bit of an unlucky choice

4 away tickets per box sounds a lot, not that I know how many boxes you've got. Useful perk for you mind....you prawn sandwich eating cnut

Hectic

Supports
30fps
KFC2IDIE said:
:nono:

Someone's obviously never seen Snatch. And I don't mean the "other" kind of Snatch.
:lol: Brad Pitt isn't Irish....

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Davo said:
I've been in your corporate seats...horrible

Some poor manc bastard sat next to me appealed to be to sing with him to try to get some semblance of atmosphere going, bit of an unlucky choice

4 away tickets per box sounds a lot, not that I know how many boxes you've got. Useful perk for you mind....you prawn sandwich eating cnut
4 is for most matches, but for some reason at Sheffield united we only got 2. Either way ill get one for anfield. Worst case scenario I'd go in home end, my brother is a scouser and has a few priority cards.

Im not into prawn sarnies, my ST is in the east stand right beside the away fans.

Spoony

The People's President
Small Paul said:
4 is for most matches, but for some reason at Sheffield united we only got 2. Either way ill get one for anfield. Worst case scenario I'd go in home end, my brother is a scouser and has a few priority cards.

Im not into prawn sarnies, my ST is in the east stand right beside the away fans.

If I had an exec box, I'd use it as an appartment. Get a bed in there and all sorts.

Davo

I was tempted to get a box a few years back, after getting really fecked off with struggling to get tickets....cost a bit, but with a few mates chipping in it wouldn't have been too bad

Then I had a feckin word with myself, and stopped being such a tit

Spoony

The People's President
Davo said:
East Stand

That hasn't got many exec seats though. The new quadrants have excellent views from the exec seats. Just like the old FIFA Soccer angle. The best views are generally taken up by exec seating.

Davo

Small Paul said:
Didnt know there were corporate seats in east stand. Upper tier??
Yeah

East Stand rings a bell now, might be wrong mind. Top seats re spec, the ones everyone fecks off from 5 mins before half time for free beer

Davo

Spoony said:
That hasn't got many exec seats though. The new quadrants have excellent views from the exec seats. Just like the old FIFA Soccer angle. The best views are generally taken up by exec seating.
Best views are over-rated

It was a wank experience, and a crap advert for football

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Davo said:
I was tempted to get a box a few years back, after getting really fecked off with struggling to get tickets....cost a bit, but with a few mates chipping in it wouldn't have been too bad

Then I had a feckin word with myself, and stopped being such a tit
My brother has had priority cards for years, never let him down. Think they were easy enough to get too.

Spoony

The People's President
Small Paul said:
:lol:
Never been in one, got offered a free ticket for one at goodison a few years back but went in away end instead.

I bet they build in hotels into grounds in the future. I mean like the Toronto SkyDome.

Davo

Spoony said:
How much would that have cost you?
Can't remember, it was a fair bit mind - couple of grand or so each?....it was more a daft idea that took off after a pissed conversation, I'd have been fuming if I'd actually done it

Davo

Small Paul said:
My brother has had priority cards for years, never let him down. Think they were easy enough to get too.
PTS cards?

I remember when they introduced them, we refused to get them given it's basically a rip off to get more cash. Bad move in hindsight..

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Davo said:
PTS cards?

I remember when they introduced them, we refused to get them given it's basically a rip off to get more cash. Bad move in hindsight..
Maybe your thinking of something else, this basically gives you an option to pick and choose which matches you want to get tickets for. There is no cost for having one as far as I know.

Your not 100% guaranteed tickets but he's never been let down so far. Got 3 for Le arse game last sat.

Davo

Sounds like the PTS, which costs X amount per season....you put your name forward for games and there's a ballot or summat like that

Spoony

The People's President
Davo said:
Can't remember, it was a fair bit mind - couple of grand or so each?....it was more a daft idea that took off after a pissed conversation, I'd have been fuming if I'd actually done it
That's cheap. Are you sure it's a box?? Exec boxes at OT cost well over £30K.

Spoony

The People's President
Small Paul said:
Chelsea village isn't far off that, is it??

The hotel doesn't overlook the ground, though. The ones in the Skydome are like exec boxes, but a lot bigger.

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Davo said:
Sounds like the PTS, which costs X amount per season....you put your name forward for games and there's a ballot or summat like that
No there is no ballot, the tickets go on sale to priorty holders and you can go onto the lfc site and buy them ticketmaster style.

Just had a look on the site, it is the PTS, not sure about the X amount per season though, cant imagine its too much though. ill check it out with my brother!

Spoony

The People's President
Davo said:
It was about 5 years back, 8 of us splitting the cost....so yeah, probably about right

It was bollocks talk anyway

What's the ST situation like at Liverpool? Got a waiting list or something?

Davo

Small Paul said:
No there is no ballot, the tickets go on sale to priorty holders and you can go onto the lfc site and buy them ticketmaster style.

Just had a look on the site, it is the PTS, not sure about the X amount per season though, cant imagine its too much though. ill check it out with my brother!
It wasn't much, just some gay amount that included a load of tat thrown in. Should have joined when they first came out, still don't like the idea mind

I thought there was a set amount for PTS holders - if there was more applications than available tickets, it goes to a ballot? In fairness, I may be totally making this up...

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Spoony said:
As far as I know its a few years, but they plan on getting rid of it when they move stadium?? would I be right Davo??

I wonder how many people on these lists would actually buy ST's given the option though...

Davo

Spoony said:
12,000 on the waiting list

It's bollocks mind - I don't know anyone whose got a ST as a result of being on the list. Every fecker passes them on to family if they give them up....there was a report not so long ago stating that ST are still in issue to people who've died, that are obviously being used by family...

Spoony

The People's President
Small Paul said:
As far as I know its a few years, but they plan on getting rid of it when they move stadium?? would I be right Davo??

I wonder how many people on these lists would actually buy ST's given the option though...

I'm going to get one for next season, hopefully. I mean, that's if there are any left. Reckon there are?