I still wanna know who banned me

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Davo said:
It wasn't much, just some gay amount that included a load of tat thrown in. Should have joined when they first came out, still don't like the idea mind

I thought there was a set amount for PTS holders - if there was more applications than available tickets, it goes to a ballot? In fairness, I may be totally making this up...
yeah come to think of it a box of lfc junk arrives every August!!

There is a set amount of tickets that go to PTS, few thousand I think, Its first come first served with the sales though, no ballot like.

But he's found it easy to get tickets for United Chelsea etc. so i'd say the a lot of the holders only use it a couple of times a year.

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Davo said:
12,000 on the waiting list

It's bollocks mind - I don't know anyone whose got a ST as a result of being on the list. Every fecker passes them on to family if they give them up....there was a report not so long ago stating that ST are still in issue to people who've died, that are obviously being used by family...
Me and my brothers ST's are in some other chaps names, they got priced out unfortunately.

Davo

Small Paul said:
yeah come to think of it a box of lfc junk arrives every August!!

There is a set amount of tickets that go to PTS, few thousand I think, Its first come first served with the sales though, no ballot like.

But he's found it easy to get tickets for United Chelsea etc. so i'd say the a lot of the holders only use it a couple of times a year.
That sounds about right

I remember the season they first came out...I'd been to every home game, and some other lad joined up and got tickets to see us vs you cnuts...first game ever

It's a crap idea

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Spoony said:
I'm going to get one for next season, hopefully. I mean, that's if there are any left. Reckon there are?
You should have no problem getting one but you'll have to enter the cup ticket scheme too which is an extra couple of hundred.

I'm lucky in my ST was passed on to me so I got the cheaper seats and No cup ticket scheme.

Spoony

The People's President
Davo said:
That sounds about right

I remember the season they first came out...I'd been to every home game, and some other lad joined up and got tickets to see us vs you cnuts...first game ever

It's a crap idea

I'm always getting chubbed. Pisses me right off. I may have to give a non Manchester address.

Spoony

The People's President
Small Paul said:
You should have no problem getting one but you'll have to enter the cup ticket scheme too which is an extra couple of hundred.

I'm lucky in my ST was passed on to me so I got the cheaper seats and No cup ticket scheme.

I was going to get one for this season, then I quit my job. By the time I got a new job, it was a bit too late. The cup scheme is a joke. Crazy thing is, that all the games have been sell outs. I bet they extend the ground again in the next few years.

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Davo said:
That sounds about right

It's a crap idea
would you rather those tickets went for more St's or on general sale??

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
MUFC Champions 2006/2007: Where will the goals com
sincher said:
Here's the thing. In general, when fans get all frothy at the mouth, I think it's all a bit spastic. Your thread yesterday had very little to do with the result, and nothing to do with banter between rival fans. It was having a go at Liverpool fans for singing in support of their team when they had lost heavily. That's ridiculous. If that was United, and those were United fans, I guarantee you would pick this out as a point of praise (if it ever happened), which from any football supporter's perspective, it should be. But you're just looking for any reason to have a go at Liverpool. Last week it was the Hillsborough protest, this week it's this. I don't understand the point of it. It doesn't 'wind up' other fans, which is a pretty lame objective anyway, it's not banter, it's just hypocritical drivel. And worse, you sometimes try to intellectualise it in your weak student-y way. My only conclusion is that the reason you make these posts is to try to be a 'heavyweight' on an internet message board, which is a bit sad, really.

As for KFC and Jaxson, I think they're alright - much more level-headed than you are, and much less smug. KFC is quite knowledgeable about football I reckon.

I know not everyone thinks as I do, but I'd be willing to bet there are more who find your posts, and those of various others, embarrassing, but don't particularly want to get involved in pathetic baiting threads. So don't assume you have the backing of all other United fans on 'your' forum, because you don't. Many of us think you're probably a bit of a tosser.
:lol:

No. See that's where your wrong. The only people trying to be intellectual in a student-y are people like you who post with the sole intention try and distinguish themselfs from the rest of the board, to try and make themselfs look like some sort of aloof, reasonable intellectual heavyweight to rival fans. This usually takes the form of going about calling everyone spastics or, if you ever post about Football, slagging off the team and fans.

At least I post about Football. You and people like yourself spend half your time on here trying to be Plech, which is more pathetic than asking what the JFT 96 is about or laughing at Scouse self-pity.

Spoony

The People's President
VanNistelrater said:

No. See that's where your wrong. The only people trying to be intellectual in a student-y are people like you who post with the sole intention try and distinguish themselfs from the rest of the board, to try and make themselfs look like some sort of aloof, reasonable intellectual heavyweight to rival fans. This usually takes the form of going about calling everyone spastics or, if you ever post about Football, slagging off the team and fans.

At least I post about Football. You and people like yourself spend half your time on here trying to be Plech, which is more pathetic than asking what the JFT 96 is about or laughing at Scouse self-pity.

I'm still Spoony from the block.

Bearded but no genius

Spoony said:
I bet they build in hotels into grounds in the future. I mean like the Toronto SkyDome.
Do you remember when that couple gopt busted for fecking their brains out with their blinds open?

Funny as feck. Please don't ever let proper football have hotel room seats.

Spoony

The People's President
jasonrh said:
Do you remember when that couple gopt busted for fecking their brains out with their blinds open?

Funny as feck. Please don't ever let proper football have hotel room seats.

I think I can recall that.

Imagine waking up at Old Trafford!

Bearded but no genius

Spoony said:
I think I can recall that.

Imagine waking up at Old Trafford!
While that has a certain appeal to me, I'd prefer if Old Trafford woke up, with less non-singing daytripping bastards and more real fans.

My biggest nightmare is that I finally make my exceedingly pained way over there, and in my narcotic induced haze, get shouted at to stop singing.

I would cry like a leetle girl.

Spoony

The People's President
jasonrh said:
While that has a certain appeal to me, I'd prefer if Old Trafford woke up, with less non-singing daytripping bastards and more real fans.

My biggest nightmare is that I finally make my exceedingly pained way over there, and in my narcotic induced haze, get shouted at to stop singing.

I would cry like a leetle girl.

Buy me an exec box, Jase. I'll seriously convert it to a pad.

Spoony

The People's President
The Kippax Kid said:
yes you said before

spoony from Stockport.

do you know pete boyle the famous united wordsmith, he lives in Stockport too :D
Still, I love the tagline.:lol:

it fits.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Spoony said:
Buy me an exec box, Jase. I'll seriously convert it to a pad.
I've wondered why no one's ever done this.

I mean, why not? unless they booted you out, or something

Spoony

The People's President
noodlehair said:
I've wondered why no one's ever done this.

I mean, why not? unless they booted you out, or something
I don't think you can. I actually did ask someone about this. Could be wrong mind you.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Spoony said:
I don't think you can. I actually did ask someone about this. Could be wrong mind you.
I remember asking some guy at Wembley who dealt with such things there, before they destroyed it. He was sure you couldn't, but failed to explain why. He was going on about how you'd basically have ownership of the box, but it was still a definite nono.

Presumably they cover stuff like that in the paperwork

Companies used to pay shit loads to have their names printed on the doors aswell :houllier:

Spoony

The People's President
noodlehair said:
I remember asking some guy at Wembley who dealt with such things there, before they destroyed it. He was sure you couldn't, but failed to explain why. He was going on about how you'd basically have ownership of the box, but it was still a definite nono.

Presumably they cover stuff like that in the paperwork

Probably to stop people from taking the piss. As for these exec boxes, can you use them anytime you want to???

Namliam

Useless WUM
Fantasy League Champion & King of Weboggle
VanNistelrater said:

To be fair Van, that dosen't really make a great deal of sense. None of what you've described has anything to do with being an intellectual.

Most of what sincher's said is spot on, albeit a tad harsh.

I've always thought you were a decent poster, but you've really been pushing it the last few weeks, for some unknown reason.

PTME

Reserve Team Player
Van Piorsing said:
No way.

Just because scousers don't like him, it's not the reason to ban him.

Are you really that DAMN stupid?

PTME

Reserve Team Player
VanNistelrater said:

Dude, you just got your ass handed back to you by sincher and you come up with such a LAME response? boo whoo internet bad boy!