I thought this FK deserved its own thread

SirAF

Ageist
For the love of everything that is holy! :lol:

How have I not seen this before?

Redlyn

Top strike. Memories of Ronaldo Vs Porto, distance wise, since this one was more lofted.

Great strike. Got to look at the keeper there though.
Yeah, he probably took it for granted that it was going over.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
What is the keeper doing there? Completely lost the flight of it and didn't even really dive, just fell down :lol:

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
David Luiz free kick from a billion miles away in a relegation battle while being called the same as your club. What a man!

Dve

Not sure I´ve ever seen a strike like that. He is basically just placing it from that distance.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Lots of dip and move but as pretty as that shot is, the keeper still needs to save that. The keeper is poor right from the get go. You can tell by how the player is lining up that he's taking a shot. so the keeper is too far out. Cut the angle when there is an angle to take away. From where that free kick is, the keeper has to back up two steps. If he is going to cross then his positioning is good. And then after it's kicked the keeper just takes way too long to react. He could have walked to the corner it was going and easily made the save. The keeper made the goal look better than it was...