Status
Not open for further replies.

EZee

either very stupid or very brave...

i can only see 2 outcomes...

either nothing changes... or you will be wishing nothing changed

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
First a user name request then a bomb threat?

People have been reported to the FBI on here for similar things before, I'd be careful if I were you.

pert

You are lucky I am not a mod

You are also lucky I am not a serial killer after your comments about me in that thread

pert

But I know a serial killer! do you want to contact with him? seriously.......................
You should have got to know him better...

Maybe he could have done us all a favour and killed you

032Devil

Niall ought to set up some easy way for inane posters to change their name themselves.

It'd stop endless threads on this subject and prevent the infuriation of mods (epecially GB).

Perhaps he could charge them for the pleasure too.

pert

I already apologized you mate. no need for this in here. tell me why do you hate me so much mate?

:rolleyes:
For a start your posts are wank, and your username is shit

But you chose it, so you should have to live with it

OK enough.

Redcafe star:Man utd for life. a player from Somal
For a start your posts are wank, and your username is shit

But you chose it, so you should have to live with it
You know what? big feck you on your face........you are a wanker/cnut!!!! why are you acting like a king! who da heck are you?????????????????:mad:

If anyone is being threated!!! I am the one. You threat me!!!!!!!!!! remember it......in your previous posts.....

Diver

....and nobody likes a diver.
Watch Diver Shoots His Load In The General
You know what? big feck you on your face........you are a wanker/cnut!!!! why are you acting like a king! who da heck are you?????????????????:mad:

If anyone is being threated!!! I am the one. You threat me!!!!!!!!!! remember it......in your previous posts.....

I couldn't decide which of these two to post so I chose both.

yaka8

Geez Manutd4eva10, relax a little brother its just an online forum...
Anyway the reason im posting on this thread is I wanted to know what an Avater is...Sorry for the ignorance guys

twitter thread suggester
Anyway the reason im posting on this thread is I wanted to know what an Avater is...Sorry for the ignorance guys
Definitions of avatar on the Web:

Code:
    * Sometimes chat rooms are designed to enable people in those rooms to have graphical representations. These are called avatars, and the chat is ...
      www.peachpit.com/articles/article.asp

* A digital representation of a user in virtual reality site.
      www.expedite-email-marketing.com/internet_marketing_glossary_internetmarketingtermsdefinition.htm

* Literally’ a ‘descent’ : incarnation of a deity, especially of Vishnu in the Hindu Trinity
      www.mkgandhi.org/glossary.htm

* A graphical image of a user, such as used in graphical real-time Chat applications, or, a graphical personification of a computer or a computer process, intended to make the computing or network environment a more friendly place. .
      www.acad.bg/beginner/gnrt/appendix/glossary.html

* A graphical representation of a person in a chat room. The word comes from Hindu mythology in which spirits come down and inhabit bodies.
      www.greyfoxwebworks.com/webterms.html

* an advanced Initiate who incarnates the Divine Mind and Universal Life of God at one or more levels of the Great Continuum of Consciousness. It is also used as an honorary title to indicate someone who has attained mastery in the Supracosmic Sphere. ...
      www.mudrashram.com/glossarypage.html

* An earthly manifestation of one of the gods in human or animal form, eg, Krishna is an avatar of Vishnu, Jesus is an avatar of Jehovah. A being through whom God manifests himself. The spiritual founder of an age or a dynasty. Such a one has supposedly progressed beyond the need to be reincarnated.
      www.reiki.nu/treatment/healing/dictionary/dictionary.html

* literally 'descents', incarnation of God, usually the incarnations of Visnu and his consort Laksmi
      hinduism.about.com/library/weekly/extra/bl-glossary-a.htm

* A graphic or pictorial repesentation of a user in a 3-D chat area. Usually chosen by each user, the avatar can be an animal or caricature.
      www.awib.org/content_frames/articles/tecterms.html

* Avatar means incarnation. In Hinduism the formless Supreme God takes human and animal forms from time to time and descends on earth to vanquish evil. These forms are known as avatars.
      hinduism.suite101.com/article.cfm/glossary_a_to_b

* the descent and presence on earth of a deity in corporeal form (animal or human). See also Incarnation.
      staff.jccc.net/thoare/glossary.htm

* Avatar is the Incarnation of God or gods on this earth to come for some purpose. After fulfilling the purpose, the Incarnation goes away to Heaven. It is believed in Hindu Religion that Avatars do not take birth like normal birth, they just appear and disappear from the Earth.
      www.geocities.com/sushmajee/hindureligion/glossary/glossary1.htm

* in Hindu philosophy and religion (and as defined here too), an avatar is the physical incarnation of the Supreme (or an aspect thereof). "It derives from the Sanskrit word daveed which means "descent" and usually implies a deliberate descent into lower realms of existence for special purposes. ...
      www.kheper.net/topics/gurus/glossary.html

* From the Sanskrit for "passing down" or "passing over," an avatar (sometimes avatara) describes the descent to earth of a deity, or of the Deity, in material, usually humanly, form. ...
      www.zoofence.com/define01.html

* "1: the incarnation of a Hindu deity (as Vishnu) 2 a: an incarnation in human form b: an embodiment (as of a concept or philosophy) often in a person 3: a variant phase or version of a continuing basic entity."
      www.turning-pages.com/xf101/xf101_glossary.htm

* A digital representation of you in the virtual world (3D chat rooms and VRML worlds for example). You choose a symbol to represent who you are; may be a cartoon, animal, or other character.
      www.hscgroup.co.uk/a.html

* Closely related to a Mary Sue, but this is a character which is the actual author inserted into the fandom. For instance, if I write for the character Meg Freeman, who *is* me, but breaks out, this is an avatar. It is basically a vehicle for the author to really, truly play in the fandom.
      expressions.populli.net/dictionary.html

* In multiuser internet environments and games, an avatar is a user's own graphical representation.
      www.nursing-informatics.com/kwantlen/glossary.html

* An incarnation of a god on earth, usually in human, but sometimes in animal, form. Vishnu is known for having ten incarnations, the most widely known being Rama, Krishna, and the Buddha (in Hindu mythology).
      www.siamese-dream.com/reference/hindu_terms.html

* An avatar is a user specified picture that is generally used on forums and online community websites like SMA.
      www.saskma.com/component/option,com_rd_glossary/Itemid,51/

* A digital image that represents who you are on a forum.
      www.numatek.com/glossary/glossary-a.html

* is an icon or image that is customized by a virtual user as his/her own graphical representation. It can be a photo, an image, a cartoon, animal or other object.
      www.las.iastate.edu/WSP_KCGS_Partners/english/modules/Gender%20and%20Virtual%20Images%20in%20the%20internet/key_concepts.htm

* Hinduism. This is where a god takes on an animal or human form.
      www.kwest.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/A.html

* An earthly embodiment of a deity.
      highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0767420438/student_view0/chapter3/glossary.html

* A term used in computer mediated environment to mean a virtual person.
      sensacom.com/web_glossary.html

* embodiment: a new personification of a familiar idea; "the embodiment of hope"; "the incarnation of evil"; "the very avatar of cunning"
    * the manifestation of a Hindu deity (especially Vishnu) in human or superhuman or animal form; "the Buddha is considered an avatar of the god Vishnu"
      wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* The AVATAR protocol (Advanced Video Attribute Terminal Assembler and Recreator) is a system of escape sequences occasionally used on Bulletin Board Systems (BBSes). ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVATAR

* In Hindu philosophy, an avatar, avatara or avataram (अवतार, ), most commonly refers to the incarnation (bodily manifestation) of a higher being (deva), or the Supreme Being (God) onto planet Earth. ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar

* AVATAR MUD is one of the oldest MUDs (Multi-User Dungeon or Domain or Dimensions) having been in use since August of 1995. It is a multi-player text computer game that combines elements of role-playing games, hack and slash style computer games and social instant messaging chat rooms.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVATAR (MUD)

* Avatar is an upcoming science fiction film to be directed by James Cameron. The film is expected to be released on May 23, 2009.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar (film)

* An avatar (abbreviations include AV, ava, avv and avvy) is an Internet user's representation of himself or herself, whether in the form of a three-dimensional model used in computer games, a two-dimensional icon used on Internet forums and other communities,Fink, Jeri. ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar (icon)

* Avatar is an album by psychedelic indie rock band Comets on Fire. It was released August 8, 2006 on the label Sub Pop.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar (album)

* The Avatar is the main (player) character in the Ultima series of games. He (or she) is not an embodiment of a god (as in the traditional meaning of the term "avatar"), but of a set of ethic guidelines called the Virtues. ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar (Ultima)

* Avatar is the name of a two fictional comic book characters: A DC Comics superhero who originated as a Charlton Comics sidekick in Judomaster #93 (Feb. 1967), by writer Joe Gill and artist Frank McLaughlin; and the hero of a Marvel Comics science fiction comic by Dave Cockrum.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar (comics)

* AVATAR is a conceptual HOTOL, SSTO spaceplane being developed by India's Defence Research and Development Organisation. AVATAR stands for Aerobic Vehicle for hypersonic Aerospace TrAnspoRtation, which is probably a backronym. ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVATAR (spacecraft)

* Encantadia is a Filipino fantasy television series (locally known as telefantasya) produced by GMA Network. It was dubbed as the grandest, most ambitious, and most expensive production for Philippine television. ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar (Encantadia)

* Avatar is a novel by John Passarella set in the fictional universe of the U.S. television series Angel.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar (Angel novel)

* "Avatar" is the twenty-first episode of the third season of The X-Files. During a difficult time in assistant director Skinner's life, he meets a woman in a bar and spends the night with her. The next morning, the woman is dead and he is accused of murder. ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar (The X-Files)

* Avatar is a death metal band from Sweden, founded in 2001. Its first EP 4 Reasons to Die was released in 2004, and its first album Thoughts of No Tomorrow in 2006.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar (Swedish band)

* Avatar is a text-based & graphics-based multi-user highly interactive role-playing computer game, created on the University of Illinois's Control Data Corporation PLATO computer system in the late 1970s. ...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar (computer game)

* "Avatar" is an episode from Season 8 of the science fiction television series Stargate SG-1.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar (Stargate SG-1)

sonymobby

Actually we don't care what your username is. I don't care if it's manutd4ever10 or iwillbeacunt4ever10. :p

Addict

:lol::lol::lol:

Calm down mate!

Sam

:lol::lol:

Who promoted this joker?

Status
Not open for further replies.