I wanna change my user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Niall ought to set up some easy way for inane posters to change their name themselves.

It'd stop endless threads on this subject and prevent the infuriation of mods (epecially GB).

Perhaps he could charge them for the pleasure too.
This would cause havoc in remembering who is who.

I hope he accepts Sultan's deal.

PS. Change it to SomaliMan.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
when posters want to change their usernames why don't they just pm a mod instead of opening a thread and being ridiculed ?

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
You know what? big feck you on your face........you are a wanker/cnut!!!! why are you acting like a king! who da heck are you?????????????????:mad:

If anyone is being threated!!! I am the one. You threat me!!!!!!!!!! remember it......in your previous posts.....
:lol::lol:

It's like having UtdLover back.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I've called the minibus for you manutd4ever10, not sure it has seating for thick cnuts however.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You know what? big feck you on your face........you are a wanker/cnut!!!! why are you acting like a king! who da heck are you?????????????????:mad:
Ugh, I hate when people say 'da', it just makes them sound so stupid.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
I think manutd4ever10 is my favorite poster on here.

You're a good lad, don't let the feckers grind you down.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
are you threating me or what? OMG!
It wasn't a threat. It was a deal.

He will change your username but it comes at a cost, the cost is to go back to the newbie forum. And hopefully never return.

Deal or no deal?

I reckon it is a more than fair deal and if I was you I would jump at this once in a lifetime chance, SomaliMan.

Immature

Seriously mate, you will not get your name changed to what you want. The mods are are still too imature, maybe next year?

OK enough.

Redcafe star:Man utd for life. a player from Somal
Seriously mate, you will not get your name changed to what you want. The mods are are still too imature, maybe next year?
This is a serious problem you know..........I am here to express my love of United and the adm or mods changed my symbol of love which was manutd4ever10 to this fecking crap name.

I will never forgive you guys................who ever this!!!!!!

Merman

Come on manutd4ever10, take it easy. I got mine changed to worse names when I created a similar thread.

Immature

This is a serious problem you know..........I am here to express my love of United and the adm or mods changed my symbol of love which was manutd4ever10 to this fecking crap name.

I will never forgive you guys................who ever this!!!!!!
Then lets try and fix it, Who do you think it was? Come up with a name and we'll go after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.