I wanna change my user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Could you show me anyone I threated? I was totally trying to ask questions to admin and this what I got!
This:

You know what? big feck you on your face........you are a wanker/cnut!!!! why are you acting like a king! who da heck are you?????????????????:mad:

If anyone is being threated!!! I am the one. You threat me!!!!!!!!!! remember it......in your previous posts.....
I am afraid it is totally unacceptable. You are not allowed to capitalise the word 'cnut' on these boards. The last time that happened the site owner was threatened with legal action. We were nearly closed down.

If you are to refer to anyone as a 'wanker' as well, we ask that you explain to that individual why they should be classified as such, in order for them to defend themselves. Otherwise it would be patently unfair and you would be breaching the posting conditions of this site.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
This:

I am afraid it is totally unacceptable. You are not allowed to capitalise the word 'cnut' on these boards. The last time that happened the site owner was threatened with legal action. We were nearly closed down.

If you are to refer to anyone as a 'wanker' as well, we ask that you explain to that individual why they should be classified as such, in order for them to defend themselves. Otherwise it would be patently unfair and you would be breaching the posting conditions of this site.

shhhhhhhhhhhh he might actually believe you.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
OK people, enough's enough.

OK I think this has gone far enough. I think we should all lay off OMG stop threating me 4eva, we have had our fun.

Requests for username changes or avatars are very rarely granted. If they were, mods and admins would lose track of who everyone is.

The fact that you have complained so much meant that the mods have changed your username for a joke, and because you are so upset about it I think it may well stay that way.

It is the poster that makes the name, not vice-versa.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'd fear for your life if I were you Sam, you could get e-drivebyed

OK enough.

Redcafe star:Man utd for life. a player from Somal
OK I think this has gone far enough. I think we should all lay off OMG stop threating me 4eva, we have had our fun.

Requests for username changes or avatars are very rarely granted. If they were, mods and admins would lose track of who everyone is.

The fact that you have complained so much meant that the mods have changed your username for a joke, and because you are so upset about it I think it may well stay that way.

It is the poster that makes the name, not vice-versa.
You are joking right? I have the rights to choose the user name I want to not the admin or mods! how can this happen and by the way are you mod or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.