"I want United to die" - Steven Gerarrd.

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
VanNistelrater said:
:lol:

Pathetic twat.

Very very funny to see his story serialised in the News Of The World, the sister paper of The Sun, basically The Sun on Sunday.

:lol:
Yeah - don't Scouse fans have a boycott on the Sun since Hillsborough? feckin joke their captain sells out to the Suns' sister paper! I would say it's disrespectful to the victims of Hillsborough.

Fred the bin dipper

Don't blame me mate, it's everyone else's fault.
Classy Cannon said:
Yeah - don't Scouse fans have a boycott on the Sun since Hillsborough? feckin joke their captain sells out to the Suns' sister paper! I would say it's disrespectful to the victims of Hillsborough.
Stevies cousin died at Hillsborough, hsi cousin was 9 at the time, the same age Stevie was. i'd say he is a bit clearer about what the Boycott is about than you. there never has been a Boycott of the NotW. it was only ever the Sun. a lot choose not to buy the paper anyway, but i remember a few years ago when Michael Owen started doing hsi column in the NotW he asked the Hillsborough family support group and they were fine with it. there has never been a Boycott of the NotW.

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
My mistake - still if it was me I would have nothing to do with any of Murdoch's scum. I've never bought the Sun or NOtW myself since what happened, which took the gutter press to new lows.

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Fred said:
Stevies cousin died at Hillsborough, hsi cousin was 9 at the time, the same age Stevie was. i'd say he is a bit clearer about what the Boycott is about than you. there never has been a Boycott of the NotW. it was only ever the Sun. a lot choose not to buy the paper anyway, but i remember a few years ago when Michael Owen started doing hsi column in the NotW he asked the Hillsborough family support group and they were fine with it. there has never been a Boycott of the NotW.
Jon Paul Gilhooley was Gerrards cousin and the youngest person to die at Hillsborough aged 10 years old. Ironically he wasnt even supposed to be at the match but his uncle took him from the swimming baths to Hillsborough and his father wasnt even aware till 11pm that night that his son had even gone to Hillsborough.

The Sun was the main focus of the boycott but to a lesser extent the NOTW and the Daily Star also came under fire, purely for being sister papers to the Sun.

Either way, Gerrard for all his faults has done alot of work for the HJC and has also donated a large sum of money. Helping the fight to get justice for those 96 people needlessly killed by police ineptitude and sheer stupidity.

I give him respect for that alone. Otherwise everyone else is right. He is a cnut.

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Fred said:
Jon Paul Gilhooley was Gerrards cousin and the youngest person to die at Hillsborough aged 10 years old. Ironically he wasnt even supposed to be at the match but his uncle took him from the swimming baths to Hillsborough and his father wasnt even aware till 11pm that night that his son had even gone to Hillsborough.

The Sun was the main focus of the boycott but to a lesser extent the NOTW and the Daily Star also came under fire, purely for being sister papers to the Sun.

Either way, Gerrard for all his faults has done alot of work for the HJC and has also donated a large sum of money. Helping the fight to get justice for those 96 people needlessly killed by police ineptitude and sheer stupidity.

I give him respect for that alone. Otherwise everyone else is right. He is a cnut.

Fred the bin dipper

Don't blame me mate, it's everyone else's fault.
Classy Cannon said:
My mistake - still if it was me I would have nothing to do with any of Murdoch's scum. I've never bought the Sun or NOtW myself since what happened, which took the gutter press to new lows.
not that simple, and although honourable intentions, Murdoch is practically impossible to Boycott, Sky tv, the Tiems newspaper etc all fall under his control. it wasnt Murdoch that gave the go ahead to print what was printed, that was down to that bastard Kelvin McKenzie.

what the Sun did was inexcusable, and what a lot of Man Utd fans dont seem to realise is that it could so easily have been Man Utd fans in the leppings lane end that day. only a shocking decision by the ref in the quarter final against Forest stopped it being a Man Utd - Liverpool semi, and if that had happened, then it could very well be 96 Man Utd fans who went to watch their team, but never came home