If Caf posters were LOTR characters....

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Come on RedPaul - I know you're there....answer the question!

RedPaul

Livvie20 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Where - why - how??? What did he say? What did you say?

You can't just leave it at that!!!

Is he as cute in the flesh? ;)
Well I was stood in a Jewellers in Glasgow on Saturday afternoon, waiting to be served as was this young bloke next to me. So we got to talking as you do....about why we always leave Xmas shopping to the last minute, what are you getting etc etc....for about 5 minutes.

It was only after I was being served by this young female assistant, that she said "was that who I think it was?" "Dunno" says I "who do you think it was?" "Joseph McFadden" "Oh I know who you mean...actor bloke. Now you mention it he did look a bit familiar" A quick glance over at him confirms to me it is indeed one Joe McFadden. Nice guy...quite good looking I suppose.....but rather short, only seemed about 5' 7".

btw he was buying a watch "for a girlfriend" (not THE but A girlfriend) and he was loking at the VERY EXPENSIVE ones.

hope this helps you in your "obsession"!!! :lol:

Livvie

Scout
RedPaul said:
btw he was buying a watch "for a girlfriend"
:D I did drop a hint.

(And 5'7 is tall to me......)

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
He probably said something like,

'Oh come here Playdo Gangrene, you lovely little goblin man, I know it sounds like cloyingly sentimental, nauseating and slightly homoerotic crap, but I loves you Playdo, I really does, you dappy troll. OH NO! Unclasp yourself from my panting bosom you noble pillock, run and get Legoland, here comes the mutant army of Great Crested Auks from the vaults of Armlock...' etc

Livvie

Scout
RedPaul said:
In your (wet?) dreams......... ;)
:p

Trust me. When you're 5'2, there's nowt wrong with 5'7. (Especially when you're lying down as they say....... :o ).

He's been described as having elfin features, so Legolas he is. Tho I might need to bring out the casting couch. :D

RedPaul

Livvie20 said:

Trust me. When you're 5'2, there's nowt wrong with 5'7. (Especially when you're lying down as they say....... :o ).

He's been described as having elfin features, so Legolas he is. Tho I might need to bring out the casting couch. :D
See I never had you down as 5'2" Livvie, I've always imagined you as tall and willowy. Another illusion shattered..... *sob* :(

Livvie

Scout
RedPaul said:
See I never had you down as 5'2" Livvie, I've always imagined you as tall and willowy. Another illusion shattered..... *sob* :(
Don't worry. It's my illusion as well. :(

Honest John

Livvie20 said:

Nothing wrong with girls who are 3'6" with flat heads either. :snow:

RedPaul

Honest John said:
Nothing wrong with girls who are 3'6" with flat heads either. :snow:
But thats only REALLY useful when their father owns a brewery........ ;)

Livvie

Scout
Niall said:
Oh of course, some people haven't read the books so they don't know what's coming!! How unfortunate....

I personally can't wait for the bit where Aragorn chops up Sauron into little bits with Anduril on the top of Mount Doom. I hope they do that scene using matrix style bullet time, it'll r0x!!

:drunk:
The love scene between Gollum and Sam is tastefully done.
As is Legolas' gentle rejection of Gimili's advances.

Honest John

Livvie20 said:
Fear of the unknown no doubt.
Just prefer them a bit more raunchy and realistic. They always use soft camera lenses, slow-mo, shopping centre music and get the actors to contort into camera-friendly positions.

Cruise & Kelly in Top Gun v. Nicholson & Jessica in The Postman....

Jens

RedPaul said:
Well I was stood in a Jewellers in Glasgow on Saturday afternoon, waiting to be served as was this young bloke next to me.
Buchanan Street?

There´s some sort of wee shopping centre on the left hand side when you walk down Buchanan Street from Buchanan Galleries. Pretty expensive shops in there. Was in there with my mate and she told me it used to be Lorenzo Amoruso´s fav place in the city.