If we lose to Westham

Deery

Dreary
If we were to lose to Westham tonight it would be terrible for the club and the team. I’m not having this we don’t care about the cup bollocks, it’s a chance to win silverware and get our season back to winning ways. It’s a really big match tonight and a must win in my eyes to get the morale back into the team. We need to play a strong side and show no fear to a side playing well at the minute. It will also have an extremely large viewing audience as it on BBC1 we need to show we’re not a joke team and go out to smash these guys.

Raw

It would mean the likelihood of another trophyless season becomes very very high.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not sure this is particularly threadworthy, but yeah. Winning a cup will be massive for the mental health of this side. The longer it goes on, the longer we’ll subconsciously buy into this idea of being “semi-final bottlers”.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I hope we rotate as much as possible, not that I want us to be out but we should rotate and win the game.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
At home again WH. Of course we should win, and I think we will.

keithsingleton

If we were to lose to Westham tonight it would be terrible for the club and the team. I’m not having this we don’t care about the cup bollocks, it’s a chance to win silverware and get our season back to winning ways. It’s a really big match tonight and a must win in my eyes to get the morale back into the team. We need to play a strong side and show no fear to a side playing well at the minute. It will also have an extremely large viewing audience as it on BBC1 we need to show we’re not a joke team and go out to smash these guys.
It's our only hope of a trophy so hoping Ole puts his strongest team available. Love the FA Cup and still think it's a great competition despite some putting weakening sides out.

Red00012

Losing might be a blessing in disguise.
There’s only one way of getting over that shitshow Saturday night and that’s by knocking West Ham out of the cup. Just think back to some of the games against them in the past few years (predominately away )

padzilla

Hipster
If we lose tonight then something is definitely awry with the team in terms of mentality.

siw2007

We've got a realistic chance of winning this competition, we will need a small amount of rotation as we can'y just play our first 11 every game but definitely put out a strong team.

OleTheGreat

I think Ole will put out a strong team. He will want to go further in the competition. We have beaten Liverpool to get where we are now and it it not the time to give up. We should definitely field a strong team and win the game.

Deery

Dreary
Loving the optimism in here strongest side possible and show the nation what we’re all about..

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
An FA Cup and europa double with a strong top 4 finish would be excellent progress and provide a great springboard into next season

tomaldinho1

Can we at least write their name correctly. I panicked thinking there was some non league game I wasn't aware against Westham - then frantically racked my brains for wherever Westham was.

GoldTrafford99

How can people - honestly - not see the MASSIVE progress Ole is making?

Do you all support the club itself, or just make your mind up on a week-to-week basis based off of the last first-team performance?

The club has massively lifted in the past two years - ALL SECTIONS of the club.

Ole is half-way through a 4/5 year plan to get this club back to the top.... yet here we have the insecure, the uneducated, and the ridiculous fans amongst us crying 'if we get knocked out of the FA Cup tonight, that's the end of it.'

Grow the hell up, lads.

We are making huge strides, all around the club. Everyone at the club can see it.

The plans, and indeed the players, Solskjaer has and is continuing to put in place ain't gonna be coming to fruition for another couple of seasons. How - by this stage - can you call yourselves "supporters" of this great football club, yet you can't see that?

Siorac

I don't know. I find it hard to get excited about the FA Cup these days, and the club's leadership showed exactly how highly they value it when they sacked Van Gaal a day after winning it. Also pretty much everyone agrees that Arsenal have been in more or less continuous decline since about 2008 and that Wenger's final years were 'shredding his legacy' even though he kept winning FA Cups like they were going out of fashion (which really, they are, if you think about it).

So I can't pretend I'd be massively upset by going out of the FA Cup. On the other hand though - we're not going to win the league and slipping out of the top 4 would be completely unacceptable at this point, fixture congestion or not. So it'd be nice to win something, preferably with a couple of convincing performances thrown in.

Do you all support the club itself, or just make your mind up on a week-to-week basis based off of the last first-team performance?

Ole is half-way through a 4/5 year plan to get this club back to the top.... yet here we have the insecure, the uneducated, and the ridiculous fans amongst us crying 'if we get knocked out of the FA Cup tonight, that's the end of it.'

Grow the hell up, lads.

We are making huge strides, all around the club. Everyone at the club can see it.

The plans, and indeed the players, Solskjaer has and is continuing to put in place ain't gonna be coming to fruition for another couple of seasons. How - by this stage - can you call yourselves "supporters" of this great football club, yet you can't see that?
Bore off.

There’s a million threads for that talk, this thread is about losing to Westham on BBC1.

Judas

Open to offers

Grow the hell up, lads.

What's that got do with this thread?

tomaldinho1

Grow the hell up, lads.

Is this caf legend Sammsky?

SuperiorXI

Anything can happen in a cup game.

Even if we lost tonight it doesn't suddenly negate the great work Ole has done. The blame for the failures this season should all be forwarded to the Glazers for not backing the team in the transfer market.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I don’t have any realistic hope for winning title this season, but think about it, we could still win FA cup and Europa, we could still finish 2nd place in the league and win double!

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

I thought we played Westham already because ManUtd youtube posted this.. I watched it very carefully until I saw an afro man.

OleBoiii

Ole's first real test.

And as always: anything less than a flawless victory means that he should be sacked ASAP.

Siorac

I like the idea that he knows it will give him away but just can't stop himself
On his personal Maslow pyramid, 'showing he's a better supporter than everyone else' is right between 'food' and 'water'.

AaronRedDevil

Honestly united need to do everything to win this Cup. They didn’t just beat Liverpool just to crash out of it. They’ve shown they want to win the FA Cup.