If we sign one player from Ajax this summer, which one would you want?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Antony, don't know why but there's just something about him, every time I've seen him play he just looks like he could end up phenomenal.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I've switched on this now, not sure I want any of them. Maybe Timber in the future but not convinced getting either Antony or Martinez would be good business

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
Timber no doubt. Antony is an idiot. Timber is the finished product who could also switch to DM. I think Timber is better than De Ligt already. Such a calm and professional player. Versatile as hes a CB, but can also play RB and DM. He's exceptional.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Timber or Antony. Basically comes down to who would you be least upset seeing in our starting 11 - Dalot/AWB or Rashford/Elanga.

I still feel like RB is more urgent.
I like the way you put that need case. Though have to say, Rashford on the right wing is worse than Dalot at right back for me. He just looks lost out there. Also, Elanga just isn't ready. Personally I think question would be which one of Timber and Antony can I get the equivalent current talent/potential else where. Another alternative is to just get Timber then loan in someone like Asensio for the year and get Antony next year.

croadyman

I like the way you put that need case. Though have to say, Rashford on the right wing is worse than Dalot at right back for me. He just looks lost out there. Also, Elanga just isn't ready. Personally I think question would be which one of Timber and Antony can I get the equivalent current talent/potential else where. Another alternative is to just get Timber then loan in someone like Asensio for the year and get Antony next year.
Hmm interesting idea but generally we aren't a team who get involved in loan deals

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So what would you do at RB/CB or DM/RW
RB we definitely need one but Timber being a makeshift one isn't the answer (and that deals dead this summer anyway)

CB I'd wait and see what Varane and Maguire do this season

DM we definitely need one but Martinez who played there for half a season 2 years ago ain't the answer

RW I'd play the right winger we bought last season there

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Glad Van Gaal fecked the Timber deal and we got Martinez instead. Guy is a warrior, composed and being a left footer is just what we needed.