If you had the choice to pick Pep or Klopp to manage Utd

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Who would you pick?

Guardiola is more successful of course but maybe Klopp would suit us more?

Eddy_JukeZ

I presume this is before they took over City and Liverpool.

I wouldn't take either of them now.

I'd go Pep. I think he's the better manager.

el3mel

Klopp. Was my dream United manager back when he was managing BVB.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Klopp. He's that cnut that you love of he's your cnut.

But rate them both very highly.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Klopp.

I prefer the rock n roll football to the pass the ball around the pitch 80 before taking a shot stuff Pep serves up.

King29

Definitely Klopp. Less $$ spent on players, good football with no real weaknesses and seems to cultivate a strong togetherness among the players and fans similar to SAF.

Remember the geese

Pep for me. I think he's a better manager. In my opinion, the style of football his City team play is technically superior and more dominant than Klopp's Liverpool. Yeah, he requires lots of cash to acquire these highly technical players, but that isn't something we lack.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Klopp was the one I wanted when Sir Alex retired - having failed to recruit him it's particularly cruel that he did indeed end-up being just as fecking brilliant in the Premier League as he appeared he would, but for those utter, utter bastards :mad:

cfkane

Klopp if we are talking a hypothetical having never worked at LFC and we are talking today, because I believe he would better be able to restore a broken club, but if we are talking 2013 after Ferguson, then Pep.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Klopp. I think he is better in knock out competitions

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
The current squat would suit Klopp more. Guardiola, however, I think is better overall and has won the thropies to prove it.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Klopp. Because I don’t think Liverpool could attract Pep. If we took Pep, Klopp goes to Liverpool, and with the shambles of an organisation here, I don’t think Pep stops them from winning the league for fun. With Klopp here, Pep is the one walking the league, but I know Liverpool are at least without a world class manager, and our league titles record is safe. Eventually, who knows, Klopp could even manage a miracle with us, and nick a title or two from them. I see that miracle being more likely with Klopp than with Pep.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'd pick not constantly talking about them. Which I haven't done by posting in this shit thread.

Laurencio

Klopp. He was my preferred option when SAF retired and again when we sacked Moyes. I was gutted when he went to the scousers.

Now if we're talking about today I would probably end up saying neither. At this point they are too ingrained in their clubs and those club's history, it would be weird for everyone involved.

Jibbs

Klopp. Has the same charisma that we miss since SAF left.

Matt007a

I prefer Klopps style of football. I also think he’s the kind of guy players would walk out into traffic for. Pep is obviously a very good man manager too but for me Klopp has that extra special quality with people that SAF had.

jackal&hyde

I would choose to have some dignity as a United fan and stop salivating so much for our rivals managers. SAF was hated by our rivals, as it should be.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I think klopp is the type of manager we need, he’d go absolutely berserk if he seen rashford walking around the pitch. Id love seeing him lay into our players for the way way they play.

youngrell

Not overly keen on Pep’s football (extremely impressed by it of course) but for me he is clearly the best in the business so it would be him.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Definitely Klopp. Less $$ spent on players, good football with no real weaknesses and seems to cultivate a strong togetherness among the players and fans similar to SAF.
Not that much less. Their “net spend” looks good because they have a fantastic team of negotiators. I don’t think Klopp is in charge of buying and selling.

Only Trent is from the academy, all the rest have been signed since Klopp took the job. And most of them were expensive.