If you riot tonight you are justified

OleGunnar20

Honestly, anyone who doesn't place 100% of this mess at the feet of the Glazers is either too dim to bother debating with OR just in it for the wum.

How is this still up for debate for some?

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
What is wrong with you? You're being a really shit wum.

Glazers waste money on fred, rojo, Maguire, awb, donny, pogba, lukaku, etc. All to end up being flops.It happened under different managers. Do you know what the constant was? GLAZERS.
How the hell is the glazers responsible for us "wasting Money". Paul Pogba single-handedly carried France to a World Cup Final. The fault lies with the dressing room and not the owners.

Everyone is annoyed - but it is typical of Man Utd day-tripping fans to blame owners. It has F**k all to do with them.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Do you mean the owners who have ploughed so much into the club and we have spent more every other club in Prem last 5 years other then Chelsea & City?

go on tell me what more the owners could be doing?
Getting a director of football rather than just endlessly throwing money at the wall would be a good start. In every industry the blame goes up, football is no different, they ultimately have the power and enable those below them to continue to make poor decisions.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
on a global scale the fans need to rally to get rid of the Glazers right now!
The Glazers need to be sued for the damage they have done. Gross incompetence and mismanagement while creaming off millions every year.

I'm refraining from saying what I really want to do them as it breaks the site rules.

bazalini

Honestly, anyone who doesn't place 100% of this mess at the feet of the Glazers is either too dim to bother debating with OR just in it for the wum.

How is this still up for debate for some?
Yeah - A lot is annoyed - but at the end of the day Glazers do not suddenly turn the likes of Sancho into a crap player overnight.

mu4c_20le

How the hell is the glazers responsible for us "wasting Money". Paul Pogba single-handedly carried France to a World Cup Final. The fault lies with the dressing room and not the owners.

Everyone is annoyed - but it is typical of Man Utd day-tripping fans to blame owners. It has F**k all to do with them.
Who is us :confused:

Do us fans run the club, or Woodward?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The Glazers didn't pick out those players though did they?
The Glazers hired the people that did. And never held them accountable. Their motives were alterior. They want big brand names not to win football games.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Is this a serious question?

If they hire a CEO who failed in EVERY element of his job for multiple seasons, and dont bother sacking him or making structural changes to change this, you're asking how they're at fault? How dim are you?

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Do you mean the owners who have ploughed so much into the club and we have spent more every other club in Prem last 5 years other then Chelsea & City?

Put money into the club rather than taking it out would be a good start. Saddled with £600m debt 15 years ago and still at the same level now, pay the debt and have more money from loans not being paid back. Invest in training facilities, stadium and scouting and coaches.
Time difference between UK and USA has held up transfer deals as well, give them a budget and say spend it on whatever you need for the team, dont need approval from above.
The team needs a full overhaul and going on the transfers and rumours floating around it seems as if we dont have the money for it, all the while the Glazers have taken money out of the club to pay themselves.

Kammy26

The owners are responsible for this, it’s not about money it’s about them not replacing Woodward 8 years ago and failing to build this club properly. Look at other teams, they have the framework behind the scenes to make their club successful on and off the field. The glazers hid behind fergusons greatness and since 2013 they haven’t done Jack shit to get us back to being a top club. Even now letting Ralph go and promoting John f Murtagh who quite clearly doesn’t know what tf he is doing, just like Woodward. It’s not f rocket science to employ competent people who are good at their job. Surely it don’t take 9 f years to do that. Time for them to go!!!!!!!

Fooza

Murtough and Arnie could potentially be another Woodward and stay for 10 years without winning anything

Baz: 'It's not the Glazers fault guys"

Alonzo

Anyone who speaks so disparagingly of the own fan base is either a clown, or not a part of it. Take your pick my guy

bazalini

The owners are responsible for this, it’s not about money it’s about them not replacing Woodward 8 years ago and failing to build this club properly. Look at other teams, they have the framework behind the scenes to make their club successful on and off the field. The glazers hid behind fergusons greatness and since 2013 they haven’t done Jack shit to get us back to being a top club. Even now letting Ralph go and promoting John f Murtagh who quite clearly doesn’t know what tf he is doing, just like Woodward. It’s not f rocket science to employ competent people who are good at their job. Surely it don’t take 9 f years to do that. Time for them to go!!!!!!!
No they are not. Its the dressing room. Plus we have paid for players who are sh!t

bazalini

Anyone who speaks so disparagingly of the own fan base is either a clown, or not a part of it. Take your pick my guy
No I am a realist. Everyone banging on about Glazers should look at the players first IMO.

Red_scot1981

tell me you know f**k all about business without telling me you know f**k all about business.

Glaziers have done everything. Its the players & managers
I know plenty about business that’s why I know what’s happened. Perhaps if you read about things properly you would have realised this!!!! They should never have been allowed to buy the club through this style of takeover. Martin Edwards should take a massive amount of blame for allowing this to happen.

Gordon S

But you said it yourself, United have completely overhauled their squad over the past decade, the owners have spent billions and United are still playing poorly. What else can they do? They have no tactical input or control of how the players perform.
I’m sure there are different ways of running a football club, other than just giving green light for transfers. They must carry the responsibilty for what’s happening with the club