If you riot tonight you are justified

hp88

Get the Liverpool game abandoned. feck this not turning up shit

Don't let United play another minute at home until the owners go
Yeah I’m backing this idea to avoid another hammering from the scousers

sirAlexsglasses

How on gods name did the Premier league ever allow the buy out, they didn’t even have the effing money to buy the club, I have nothing but hatred for the Glazers, absolute parasitic wankers.

mu4c_20le

Do you mean the owners who have ploughed so much into the club and we have spent more every other club in Prem last 5 years other then Chelsea & City?

go on tell me what more the owners could be doing?
I liked it better when you were in cryo

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Do you mean the owners who have ploughed so much into the club and we have spent more every other club in Prem last 5 years other then Chelsea & City?

Youre really really thick arent you?

Il take the warning points for this one.

GOAT 777

Supports
Portugal, Sporting
tell me you know f**k all about business without telling me you know f**k all about business.

Glaziers have done everything. Its the players & managers
Malcom Glazer wasn't as dumb as his sons, they are clueless parasites.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Because it’s not just about how much money we spend? The owners must take huge blame for not driving change in the way this club operates, by not putting in place the right leader to do it.
But when Fergie was there they were ok?

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

You are Joel Glazer aren't you? That's the only explanation for this :lol:

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
But when Fergie was there they were ok?
What a bizarre take. Fergie had been at the club for decades. You underestimate just how influential he was. By all accounts far more than a manager. We won’t be finding another manager like that, and just as every other top club has modernised (which, by the way, was catching up to us in Fergie’s latter years anyway), we need to do so too. Glazers got away with their passiveness when Fergie was here. Won’t anymore.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Tell me what more could be done.
Spend the money well.

Only an idiot looks at total amount spent and thinks "ah theyre doing a good job".

We want 100m spent well than 200m thrown down the drain. We want structure and best in class in their roles.

Dont be daft.

bazalini

Spend the money well.

Only an idiot looks at total amount spent and thinks "ah theyre doing a good job".

We want 100m spent well than 200m thrown down the drain. We want structure and best in class in their roles.

Dont be daft.
Sancho was a great player - what has happenef

the club is toxic - it emanates from players not the owners

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sancho was a great player - what has happenef

the club is toxic - it emanates from players not the owners
Sancho was shit under a shit manager. Who hired the shit manager? Think.

kps88

Decent effort.

bazalini

Sancho was shit under a shit manager. Who hired the shit manager? Think.
Everyone was rolling over when he was signed. was great signing seemingly

That is not down to owners.

Gordon S

We have changed the squad, sold and bought loads of players over the last 10 years. We have now sold or released a bunch of players we thought were toxic.We have tried different managers. We just keep getting worse.
The only thing that remains the same are the owners.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
If enough of our supporters invade the pitch game after game, we can cancel games and eventually will be made to play without fans. Goal accomplished.

m1tch

Big turn out outside Carrington whilst they're next all in there, then glue themselves to the road to stop them leaving. Extinction rebellion style.

Would imagine the club/authorities will be on high alert to prevent anything that could get the Liverpool game suspended again.

Droid_Repairs

We have changed the squad, sold and bought loads of players over the last 10 years. We have now sold or released a bunch of players we thought were toxic.We have tried different managers. We just keep getting worse.
The only thing that remains the same are the owners.
But you said it yourself, United have completely overhauled their squad over the past decade, the owners have spent billions and United are still playing poorly. What else can they do? They have no tactical input or control of how the players perform.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
But you said it yourself, United have completely overhauled their squad over the past decade, the owners have spent billions and United are still playing poorly. What else can they do? They have no tactical input or control of how the players perform.
Manchester United have spent billions not the owners. The owners haven't put a single penny into the club unlike the other owners of other top clubs.

Alonzo

I’m as critical of the owners as the next person, but they can’t take a huge portion of the blame for us being 4-0 down at HT to Brentford.
absolute garbage opinion.

Alonzo

either trolling or a legitimately awful take

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
When their old man kicked the can I genuinely thought theyll sell. As horrible as it sounds, maybe we'll be stuck with them till they're stuck on this world.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Everyone was rolling over when he was signed. was great signing seemingly

That is not down to owners.
What is wrong with you? You're being a really shit wum.

Glazers waste money on fred, rojo, Maguire, awb, donny, pogba, lukaku, etc. All to end up being flops.It happened under different managers. Do you know what the constant was? GLAZERS.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I’m as critical of the owners as the next person, but they can’t take a huge portion of the blame for us being 4-0 down at HT to Brentford.
Ban

Droid_Repairs

What is wrong with you? You're being a really shit wum.

Glazers waste money on fred, rojo, Maguire, awb, donny, pogba, lukaku, etc. All to end up being flops.It happened under different managers. Do you know what the constant was? GLAZERS.
The Glazers didn't pick out those players though did they?

Fooza

tell me you know f**k all about business without telling me you know f**k all about business.

Glaziers have done everything. Its the players & managers
Err they hired businessmen to be the board not footballing people

do they have the balls to actually hire a team of footballing people to be running the club? didn't think so