If you were Niall, what words or phrases would you ban from the football forum?

Stookie

Nurse bell end
This. When replying to someone’s post. Its lazy and offers nothing to conversation, in fact I’d ban it’s use on all of the forum.

Gums

I‘d autocomplete or wrap the offending word with a new phrase, for example, the noun donkey:

Original: „He plays like a donkey!“

New and improved: „He plays like a poster whose parents being siblings limited his ability to come up with a better insult than donkey.“

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Toxic
Ceiling
Pivot
Fluid
High press
McFred

Gums

I‘d autocomplete or wrap the offending word with a new phrase, for example, the noun donkey:

Original: „He plays like a donkey!“

New and improved: „He plays like a poster whose parents being siblings limited his ability to come up with a better insult than donkey.“
This

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
Anyone who insists on using "head in the sand", "top red" or "delusional" in more than one post is a ridiculous galaxy-sized imbecile whose relentlessly stupid opinions aren't worth considering for even a microsecond.

There I said it.

Smores

'For the sake of it'

Usually used when the poster can't form an actual argument so goes with a strawman such as any signing being only for the sake of it. If FDJ falls through we'll see some say there's no point signing anyone else for the sake of it.

mctrials23

"Put some respect on his name" god it makes me automatically think the poster is a complete imbecile.

Tavern in the town

'For the sake of it'

Usually used when the poster can't form an actual argument so goes with a strawman such as any signing being only for the sake of it. If FDJ falls through we'll see some say there's no point signing anyone else for the sake of it.
“I’d rather we sign no one than sign the wrong player”.

TheReligion

Abusive
Anyone who uses the “FC” term (Martial FC, Vibes FC). Ban them and give them a violent shake.

Vibes is another one in itself actually. And “shades of”.

Zen86

Caveating posts and threads with “unpopular opinion: ”, usually to proclaim thoughts on how shite a player is. Worse when it’s clearly an opinion shared by many others.

RedDevil@84

"On his day" and "If he can get top form", when trying to argue about a player playing like shit.

These terms should be used only by Michael Owen and Captain Obvious.