I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2013

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Excellent camera angles for Amy's trial there.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Amy being a right selfish cnut :lol:

Asking for more food because she did the trial :lol:

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
ITV everyday keep showing the clips of Amy smuggling stuff in and the other camp mates saying she is putting the others at risk of losing food, but yet the producers do nothing about it.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
ITV everyday keep showing the clips of Amy smuggling stuff in and the other camp mates saying she is putting the others at risk of losing food, but yet the producers do nothing about it.

They all brought stuff in and I'm sure they all do it every year, just this year the jealous bitter cnuts along with her are using it as a weapon to try to bully this girl because she's better looking and younger.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
She's 21, middle class, incredibly good looking & making a career out of modelling. You can't blame her for not being very 'worldly-wise'. She's probably lived her life being fawned over by men and just about everyone else complimenting her. I think she's doing fine.

Liam147

On Probation
So she gets a free pass because she's had an easy upbringing?

She pestered people for more food because she was doing a trial? Have a word, love. Joey didn't do that. In fact, I don't ever recall a celebrity doing it throughout the whole run. She even did it twice!

Lazy, selfish girl.

Getsme

She pestered people for more food because she was doing a trial? Have a word, love. Joey didn't do that. In fact, I don't ever recall a celebrity doing it throughout the whole run. She even did it twice!

Lazy, selfish girl.
You still would though.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Lazy, selfish girl.
Nothing wrong with asking though is it?.

I mean let's be honest, doing a trial will take a lot more energy. It actually makes more sense to ration the rest a little more and give the trialist some much needed energy.

The producers are playing a clever game of trying to show Amy is cheating - but look what happened when they took her bag away, she came back after the trial looking the same as she did before. That's their theory about her having extra make up in her bag out the window.

Anyway yeah the trial yesterday was awesome :drool:

eric le roi

Nothing wrong with asking though is it?.

I mean let's be honest, doing a trial will take a lot more energy. It actually makes more sense to ration the rest a little more and give the trialist some much needed energy.

It's the way she does it though, and then to cap it all she used that baby voice. She might be fit, but her face and voice annoy the shit out of me. She's got that sort of mid-Atlantic thing going on.

Anyway, she's only 21, we were all dicks when we were 21.

Liam147

On Probation
I love her face and voice. Angelic, the pair. Shame she's an arsehole.
You still would though.
And twice on Sundays.

She did say triantula though which is a bit off putting.

Wonder why they're doing celebrity cyclone tonight. Sure there's five left. Amy, Kian, Joey, Lucy and David, but they said it's tonight. And two more are going. Lucy and David tonight.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
She fecking asked once about some beans after the trial and once while the food was cooking. The other cnuts made out she was begging over and over.

Twats. Go team Amy.

Liam147

On Probation
She fecking asked once about some beans after the trial and once while the food was cooking. The other cnuts made out she was begging over and over.

Twats. Go team Amy.
She did it twice. Firstly before the trial she asked if she still got some after, and when she was told no looked sad about it. Then when the rest of the food was being served she wanted some, and ended up taking Becky's (bear in mind she'd be consuming thousands of calories a day as a swimmer). Then at night she asked for a bigger piece, which she shouldn't have done, and looked around at people until someone said yes. She shouldn't have done any of it.

And don't get me started on her keeping her concealer.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21

Twats. Go team Amy.

I'd drag my balls through a mile of boiling hot shards of glass just to have the chance to smell her farts through a hobos cum crusted sock.

iSparky

Kian dragging them all back up the slope there. Legend, I really want him to win.

iSparky

Contraband! cnut punt the bint!!!

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
So saddened by Amy's behaviour. I feel betrayed.

Liam147

On Probation
She's terrible. I can't believe people haven't seen through her. She was happy to have the camp go hungry when she kept her precious makeup. In fact I'm a bit annoyed the producers haven't picked up on it sooner.

iSparky

Lucy and Amy to go tonight I hope.

iSparky

feck sake how is Lucy still there? Surprised Joey is out. Kian has to win this now, I don't want the other two to be a winner.

Sam

Yeah, I can see why they all hated Amy now. As fit as she is, she's an absolute twat of massive proportions.