I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2013

Sam

Btw does anyone watch the program on ITV2? The Irish girl that hosts it is off the scale hot :drool::drool:

Better then Amy for my money.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
I honestly don't see what the big deal was. She asked for more food and got told no. How does that make her a cnut though? Don't get me wrong I didn't really like her but I fecking hate Lucy so much more!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
She had a few too many bikini's and a lip balm. CRY MY feckING EYES OUT.

I am sure camp mates from years gone by still had a lot worse, but the jealousy of lucy and shark face went overboard and they couldn't help but point it out to every camera possible.

Sure she was silly to hang onto it, but she would not have been caught out unless the campers said something.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Stupid Joey git thought the first world war ended in 1979....weird lad.

Liam147

On Probation
What's the wankers comment about? Was it when they made a joke about him not being able to tell the time? Surely not. If a 23 year old can't tell the time that's there to be mocked.

And yes, Joey is that stupid. But I do believe he puts some of it on.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
Joey Essex clearly puts a lot of it on, I mean the thing about not being able to blow his nose? We're hardly talking not book smart here, that's just unbelievable. Likewise I find it hard to believe someone born in 1990 could possibly believe the first world war ended in 1979, a mere decade before his birth.

Which is a shame as he did come across as a nice enough person but that sort of willful ignorance shouldn't be encouraged or promoted as it is. It's always a good tactic for doing well on reality tv shows though.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Loved David and the snakes last night. Kian comes across as a very genuine guy. Lucy has been badly edited - everyone in there (except maybe Amy!) says she's lovely. Amy pissed people off, and if she looked like the rear end of a rhino I wonder if people would be making excuses for her. Maybe some of the contestants take it too seriously, but every year they all seem to say how important the food is, and that untiil you're in there, you don't know how hard it is. So maybe that's why they were all - not just Lucy - pissed off with Amy.

JP77

I'm a bit gutted this is over, I seriously want to become a z-lister to get on this show.

Just setup a Cafe's ripoff of the show. Get a bunch of people and head down to Essex forest. It'd be quality. Youtube it, set up phone lines for muppets from here to watch and vote. You could have trials such as "Can you survive five minutes inside a box with Cina without wanting to kill yourself?".

Liam147

On Probation
The mystery behind Lucy revealed...

A teenager who ran-up an eye-watering £1,158 phone bill voting on TV show I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! has had to forfeit a chunk of her Christmas money to help pay the cost.
College student Nicole Hassall was unaware she was incurring charges when she repeatedly rang the ITV show's voting line on her mobile with the enormous bill only becoming apparent when her telephone operator sent her mother a warning by text message.
The 18-year-old's mother, Eileen Hassall, who is also the bill-payer, said she wanted people to be aware how quickly charges can build up, after now facing the prospect of paying a huge bill at Christmas time.
Meanwhile, mobile phone company Orange said it would halve the bill as a gesture of goodwill.
The company's records indicate Nicole made calls continuously over a six-hour period, after she watched Wednesday's (December 4) episode with her mother at home.
Mrs Hassall said her daughter had, unknown to her, been ringing from her bedroom after the programme finished to cast repeated votes for Lucy Pargeter, who had swapped her usual role as Chas Dingle in ITV's Emmerdale soap for the heat and humidity of the jungle.
Nicole's mother, who is also an avid watcher of the show, said: "She said she had made a couple of calls over a few hours."
Despite Nicole's calls to the premium rate line, it was Kian Egan of boyband Westlife who was crowned King of The Jungle during Sunday's final, with Ms Pargeter finishing in third place after leaving the show on Saturday (December 7).
In any case, her shocked mother is now unhappy about having to pay even the reduced amount of about £690.
Mrs Hassall believes that, with an ordinary monthly contract bill of just £21 a month, Orange should have acted sooner to warn her costs were spiralling out of control.
"They texted me later that night saying 'ring urgently' and it was £350, and then it kept going up until they gave me the final bill of £1,158," said the 62-year-old, of Abbey Hulton, near Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
"I felt sick.
"It's never happened before, and Nicole just thought she was using up the minutes she gets on her contract.
"She didn't know what she had done - she's upset about it, we both are."
According to Mrs Hassall, Orange eventually blocked her daughter's mobile phone altogether.
She said Nicole, who is studying animal care at college, had since offered to pay her mother £250 of money given to her by her father for Christmas to help pay the bill.
However, Mrs Hassall says she will be waiting for the itemised bill which is due to arrive on Boxing Day before paying a penny.
An Orange spokesperson said: "We sympathise with Ms Hassall and have offered a substantial reduction on her bill as a gesture of goodwill.
"To help customers avoid high charges from voting lines we terminated each of the calls after six seconds.
"However, as the customer in this instance continued to call the number for several hours additional charges were incurred."
The company also offers downloadable apps and runs an online bill-checker for parents concerned about their children's mobile use, also allowing an option where charges can be capped on a handset.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
FFS. What a total idiot. They announce every time they give out the numbers that "calls from mobiles could be significantly more".

Fair play to Orange for calling her and for halving the bill.

MajorTom

She should pay the full amount. She is 18 years old so no excuses. Having skim-read that it doesn't include her Mum blaming Orange (as it did in my local rag), which is quite rich of her.

eric le roi

If it had been her 3-year-old spamming the redial button then fair enough but as she is actually 18 then Orange would be entirely in their rights to tell them "feck you - pay me".

Sam

I'd make her pay double as punishment for being such a fecking retard :lol:

Liam147

On Probation
Anyone who's not watched the Coming Out show needs to see it. They're basically saying everything they should've said but didn't have the balls to say in the jungle. Mainly ripping into Amy. Alf and Becky being the main two, and they're both spot on.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
What a hatchet job. That bitch used it for sure so she's a liary bitch. The same ones that were out to get her in there has their last pop. The swimmer started the whole thing at the start of the season and she strikes me as a two faced cnut. I hope she loses her goggles.