I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2013

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I wonder if Lucy and Matthew will realise that the people moaning about Amy are going first?

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Alfonso wants out big time. If he doesn't get voted out soon he will probably walk at some point.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Hope Alfonso goes, boring whiny fecker. Lucy will do her usually annoying "yep" when Ant and Dec say her name as though she is expecting them to say that it might be her.

eric le roi

David's got to be a favourite. Gets involved in all the camp "politics" without being two-faced. That usually goes down well.

Liam147

On Probation
David's got to be a favourite. Gets involved in all the camp "politics" without being two-faced. That usually goes down well.
He's actually 3rd/4th favourite. He's a nice guy, but reminds me more of the George Takei type than the winner. Kian and Joey are massive favourites. Kian keeps closing the gap on Joey, and at the moment, barring some disaster, they're nailed on finalists.

iSparky

Yes!! Here it comes, the Carlton dance!!

MajorTom

Fair play to him. He knows that is the only reason he is in the show. I like Alfonso, some people seem to be annoyed by him but he makes me laugh with his bitter, sarcastic, dry comments.

iSparky

Oh feck off Lucy you miserable cnut.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
David will finish 3rd I think, which would still be impressive for someone who had no voting fan base before he went in. Kian and Joey on the other hand would have had to be real horrible people to not be finalists with the size of their voting fan base.

Liam147

On Probation
David will finish 3rd I think, which would still be impressive for someone who had no voting fan base before he went in. Kian and Joey on the other hand would have had to be real horrible people to not be finalists with the size of their voting fan base.
I wonder if Made In Chelsea will have a say in this at all. That's been on at the same time and I dare say that the simpletons who watch that would be the same people who'd vote for Joey (and yes I see how rich that sounds from a massive I'm A Celebrity fan), but with it being on might not have been watching this quite as closely. Of course you can watch both, but perhaps they're not quite as immersed as they would've been. Might only have a marginal effect (if any), but I predict the final to be one of the closest ever.

Anyway, Alf and Lucy to go.

iSparky

feck, it's not Lucy anyway. Pile of shit.

iSparky

Thank feck Matthew is out. It would have been perfect if Lucy had been going with him.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Vincent was funny, bit crap that. Matthew Wright was quite funny too. It'll be boring from now on.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Vincent is a shock, Matthew not so much but I was expecting Carlton and Lucy.

How the hell is Lucy still in it?

MajorTom

Matthew has annoyed me on this, surprising really as I like The Wright Stuff. Maybe it was because he didn't have a particular subject to discuss or the intellect of the other people. He jumped on his high horse and became really condescending.

Liam147

On Probation
Not massively shocked by Vincent. I was more surprised on the odds of him going. He hadn't really done much and wasn't particularly exciting.

Matthew I can understand why people wouldn't vote for him as he was antagonistic, but at the same time they're often kept in a bit as they provide entertainment.

eric le roi

The only thing I can think of is that people want to see what happens with Lucy and Amy. Either that or there's a lot of Emmerdale fans out there.....

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
These photographers sound like they will kill the next contestant that doesn't stand on the star and wave.

mufcwarm92

Lucy is an utter scrote. Glad Matthew is out though, he was as bad as the last two. Mo's reputation must have taken one hell of a hammering.

Liam147

On Probation
Mo struggling to defend herself on the ITV2 show. She put the backstabber comment down to it being how she speaks and that she didn't mean it in that way. She said that she didn't know who she was which was why she went round asking people. Then when asked, accepted that there were others she didn't know either.

She could've put this down to her being lazy, and it got to her, but it's come across as a jealous hate campaign.

gasmanc

Banned
This is expert analysis right here, your like too well in the know not to be an employee of the media.

JP77

Lucy has Emmerdale fans voting for her. She's an absolute twat but I suppose there's always a chance of her stirring it up a bit. Matthew was a massive tit, thank feck he's gone.

I don't get some of the shit Alfonso is getting. He's just got to a stage where he's clearly mentally broken now and want's to see his child and wife, that can suck the life out of anybody. He was quite involved in the first few days and then you could see him slowly breaking and the message from his wife/kid was pretty much the big breaking point. Realistically he's actually had more moments than quite a few of them in there despite all of that.

eric le roi

One thing's for sure - the royalties from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air are not paying the bills.

iSparky

Lucy has to get kicked out tonight the useless cnut.

iSparky

Bizarrely Adlington looks better now than when she first went in. I definitely would.