I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2013

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Rebecca Adlington ruled out of another trial again?! What's the point of her being there, she can't do any of the!

Sam

I think they've all come across relatively well for once. None of them stand out as complete knobs.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
She was ruled out of one 2 nights ago, last night and now tomorrow night.

2 nights ago joey was in the little cave thing, last night he was in the locked box, not sure about tomorrow.

I don't think she was in the one that Amy did either and that was in a box. It's probably in her contract and I'm sure they would have gone head over heels to get an Olympian after last summer.

iSparky

Adlington sufferes from claustrophobia
Ah I see, at least there is a legit reason for it the. Nice arse on her when she jumped out of the tank in that little challenge they were doing tonight.

iSparky

Kian kicked the shit out of that trial!

Liam147

On Probation
Hopefully more people will warm to Kian. He reminds me of Dougie in the way he's gone under the radar a little without kicking up too much of a fuss, plus he's in a band and his main rival is a 'TOWIE' star. The way he got through that trial will help, and his emotional outpouring.

I wanted Amy to do it. I'm indifferent towards Lucy whereas I get the impression that Amy's quite lazy and is starting to get on people's nerves. At least Lucy and Matthew are helping to stir it up. Plus I think Lucy will do better on the trial and that won't help.

Every year they're starving and ultimately rowing. They're all being pretty well fed this year so they're all pretty contented. As a result it's been the most low-key series there's been. Think of Sophie Anderton, Janice Dickinson, David van Day. We need these massive bust ups back. Sadly they all seem too pally. Hopefully tomorrow's the day it'll all boil over.

iSparky

Some of them being proper cnuts towards Amy.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
I've changed my mind and actually quite like Matthew Wright, he's a WUM of the highest order.

Liam147

On Probation
People will turn off Amy very soon I'm telling you. Contraband in camp, everyone hands loads of shit in, but the precious little beauty queen can't do without her makeup. And for what it's worth, I said at the beginning that girls can't look that fit without makeup.

Liam147

On Probation
Not liked her for a while. People don't like Lucy when in reality she's just calling it as she sees it. She's lazy but plays it off as ignorance as if she doesn't know that she's doing anything wrong. She's calculating. Don't like her.

iSparky

I've changed my mind and actually quite like Matthew Wright, he's a WUM of the highest order.
I hate him with a passion. He comes across as a bully half the time. And he looks fecking nuts.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Amy's playing the role of helpless damsel in distress pretty well. I think the women are jealous of her looks but also there must be other factors which we don't know too much about because of the 1 hour editing.

And Alfonso is a bit of a twat isn't he? Thought he'd be proper funny but he isn't at all.

GiggsysGirl

Toxic Frogger
Am I blacking out during the periods where Amy is doing something to warrant all the bitching? Because I don't quite get it...she seems quite sweet.

Annabel, Lucy and Mo, on the other hand, are coming across like three old crones round a cauldron.

Sam

I haven't watched this for a few days until tonight, and they all now seem to hate Amy, has she actually done anything wrong or is it just cos she's fit?

GiggsysGirl

Toxic Frogger
I haven't watched this for a few days until tonight, and they all now seem to hate Amy, has she actually done anything wrong or is it just cos she's fit?

As far as I can tell, she has slept quite a bit and worn bikinis in the height of an Australian summer. Bitch.

The woman from Coronation Street seemed to take real issue at the fact that she enters beauty competitions despite having fake boobs and posing for lads' mags herself.

Liam147

On Probation
She does feck all to help around the camp. Even when she does stuff she does it wrong so someone else will. Then cries when people tell her to do stuff. Sleeps all day when she said that she only needs three hours a night. Keeps contraband in camp to potentially cost the camp meals. Can't have the pretty girl without her makeup now can we? Used Joey at the start to get herself plenty of screentime. Hope it properly kicks off with her.

Sam

Matthew Wright is coming across as such a bellend.

GiggsysGirl

Toxic Frogger
She does feck all to help around the camp. Even when she does stuff she does it wrong so someone else will. Then cries when people tell her to do stuff. Sleeps all day when she said that she only needs three hours a night. Keeps contraband in camp to potentially cost the camp meals. Can't have the pretty girl without her makeup now can we? Used Joey at the start to get herself plenty of screentime. Hope it properly kicks off with her.

Quite a lot of them do feck all in there but don't get the same stick. I've only seen her cry once tbf and that was when the animosity got quite strong and thought she dealt with it with a lot more grace than I could have mustered. She admitted that she only kept the concealer because others were still using it so to grass her up for it was a bit low. And why wouldn't she gravitate towards Joey? They're the most similar in age etc.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan

She hasn't really done much different to most people, they're in there 24 hours a day and what else is there to do the vast majority of the time if you're not doing a challenge but sleep or sun bathe? That's no real different to the rest of the camp mates. Likewise there's really not that many jobs, you don't see other housemates constantly working so that seems an unfair accusation, particularly as the job she apparently did badly was "drying too slowly" which seemed more about Mo being a miserable old cow.

I get the feeling she's quite introverted which might rub people up the wrong way with her isolating herself now and again, but she certainly hasn't done anything to deserve the amount of bitching aimed at her.

Liam147

On Probation
Becky offers Joey a massage, and before he can answer, Amy gets straight in there. I reckon we'll see something in the next couple of days which will turn people off Amy. Can't believe the concealer thing didn't. That was well out of order. How vain can you be? You're more desperate to wear makeup than have food? Christ.