I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2013

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Never seen it before now, as the missus is watching it.

So, it's just stupid people eating bugs and dicks whilst dry-heaving, as Ant and Dec look on sheepishly? Am I missing something?

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
That was a piss easy one. No rotten egg, or creepy crawlies.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
That Joe guy is going to go far just because of his stupid act. In his 20's and he can't understand how a clock works? Yeah right...

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
"I don't know how to blow my nose" - Joey Essex

Has to be all put on, fecking funny but still put on.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Would you give Adlington one?

I met her in Manchester Airport once. I stalked her in the Boots store in Terminal 3 for ten minutes. She has some arse on her.

iSparky

I met her in Manchester Airport once. I stalked her in the Boots store in Terminal 3 for ten minutes. She has some arse on her.
I would.

Liam147

On Probation

Absolutely fecking not. God. Have you no standards man?

Anyone else here really taking to Kian? He just seems so pleasant and calm. He'll go far. Quietly going about his business, not making a fuss of things, and he has an ace accent.

He's very similar to Dougie.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff

It was probably a man.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky

Yeah. She has a big snozzle, but she's gotta be an awesome ride.

You'd think lame was some super stud the way he goes on.

vanthaman

Winner
I reckon I'll be fed up of Joey soon with all his bullshit, he doesn't seem a bad guy but he's gonna get annoying

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
I reckon I'll be fed up of Joey soon with all his bullshit, he doesn't seem a bad guy but he's gonna get annoying
I find him hilarious. It's only a 2 week show so it should be fine.

This is one of the best things on telly. Pure trashy crap, but it's funny.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth

Absolutely!

Last night she clearly got a bit jealous when shevrealised she was second in the 'would bang' pecking order.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Not a single picture.

Is this Adlington one you're on about the swimmer? If so, what the feck is wrong with you lot?

Member 39557

She admitted that she pisses in the pool. It's probably got them all thinking she's dirty!

iSparky

I really like Kian now. He is always so calm and relaxed, about everything.

MajorTom

Was tonight the first episode where someone cried? Every time I watch one of these shows someone is blurting like a clown at a wake - tears spreading over everyones face. Can't be dealing with it, no need at all.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
The women hate Amy so much :lol:

Men just don't get anywhere near as jealous as females do.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
The women hate Amy so much :lol:

Men just don't get anywhere near as jealous as females do.
When the Emmerdale bint was going on about how women are expected to look a certain way, I was thinking 'ah right and men aren't under any pressure to have a certain body or anything, it's not like you open up a womans mag and see Hunk of the week or some such shit'

To be honest, beauty is subjective but don't project your own insecurities on to somebody else you self righteous twat.

EDIT: I was calling Emmerdale woman a twat, not you

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
She actually seems really nice. That emerdale cnut made a prick of amy.
She does, although her showmance with Joey is clearly a tactic. She pretty much knows he's hogging all the limelight at the moment and is likely to pick up votes so best pretend to fancy him.

When the Emmerdale bint was going on about how women are expected to look a certain way, I was thinking 'ah right and men aren't under any pressure to have a certain body or anything, it's not like you open up a womans mag and see Hunk of the week or some such shit'

To be honest, beauty is subjective but don't project your own insecurities on to somebody else you self righteous twat.

EDIT: I was calling Emmerdale woman a twat, not you
The Emmerdale woman has had a boobjob as well :lol:

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
She does, although her showmance with Joey is clearly a tactic. She pretty much knows he's hogging all the limelight at the moment and is likely to pick up votes so best pretend to fancy him.

The Emmerdale woman has had a boobjob as well :lol:

She's also done modelling herself!

I don't think Rebecca Adlington comes across very well on this to be honest, throwing a strop by moving seats when Amy sat next to her, saying she'd pushed her off when there was clearly enough room. She seems incredibly jealous and petty. Though i'm guessing this is probably getting her a lot of support given that Amy is up for the next trial, despite the fact she's been nothing but perfectly nice from what we've seen.

Liam147

On Probation
She's also done modelling herself!

I don't think Rebecca Adlington comes across very well on this to be honest, throwing a strop by moving seats when Amy sat next to her, saying she'd pushed her off when there was clearly enough room. She seems incredibly jealous and petty. Though i'm guessing this is probably getting her a lot of support given that Amy is up for the next trial, despite the fact she's been nothing but perfectly nice from what we've seen.
That was out of order and came across as so catty and petty. Annoying as I put money on her.

But since her little "I'm right insecure!" tantrum her price went right down. She's fourth favourite because of it.

I can understand why she doesn't like Amy. Amy's the fit one that all the lads are fawning over, while she's getting no attention (understandably so), but it isn't Amy's fault, and in fairness to her she's actually come across as very nice throughout (which makes it worse in a way).

I just hope she sees Joey's retardation and thinks enough of it to be in no way romantically involved with the simpleton.

Though Shaggy's seems to have called it right. Tonight you'll see (possibly) Amy showering with Joey. It depends on who instigates it really, but she's walked him to the bridge for his trial, given him a massage and now she's showering with him. She must recognise that people are watching him and, by extension, her.